Reviews for Too Many Possibles Spoil the Universe
lemon-rind chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
Fantastic read. I chuckled until it hurt.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Heh. A quick short funny ditty. Good job. Pat on the back.
Anthony1l chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
SteveMB chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
That was a hoot, especially the (I assume) canon-Kim and Shego's reaction to the AUS-series version being a couple, and the cheerfully kill-happy alt-Kim (a nice break from the deadly - pardon the pun - serious treatment of killing and its ramifications in the AUS stories).
JCS1966 chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I've read this several times, and it's still a hoot every time.

Nice job!
riverkirby chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
lol that was quite funny, I liked it, Poor Ron about hearing that him and Kim were happy in a world where they killed all the villains lol. very wicked job on this.
Nyaa-Neko chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
Haha, this was awesome! I'm kind of disappointed that you wrote it, since I was thinking about writing a Kim-meets-alternate-universe-Kim story a couple days ago and now you've beat me to it years in advance. But that's okay - it was hilarious. :) (By the way, I love your Kigo stuff, I just haven't gotten to the end of it.)
katie janeway chapter 1 . 3/25/2008
Xxkrazi3xlov3xX chapter 1 . 2/9/2007
LOL great one great one! ;D
A Markov chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Noce fun little story. I enjoyed all the interactions and the possibilities.

CastaS chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
great story, i enjoyed it.
kb chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
Lol. I love it! This was really funny! You could also say that it's a spoof on other Kim Possible fanfictions!(the bad ones. this one counts as a good one anyway.) chapter 1 . 4/5/2006
Nothing but fun with this story! Congratulations, and keep up the good work.

Hollywood, Ca.
J chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
Okay, this was just fun.

I do love your unacceptable sitch universe, so good for bringing them in, too.

There ARE people still reading your Arizona and Unacceptable series. Um, me. Just in case you felt discouraged.
BlueSkies817 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
Invasion of the Kims! Lol, love the part about Drakken not wanting it.