Reviews for Purple
tokyo girl 05 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
heh heh lol XD I forbid it. ; i've said that to someone once...the result was something to be feared XD

Yay love the fic!
Princess Shela chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Humorous and Great Fanfic.
ColdFireGirl444 chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
I really liked the story. It was light spirited. That is nice to have, becuase there are a lot more serious stories than light hearted. I really like the style you use when you tell your stories. Keep up the good work!
RyuNeko chapter 1 . 2/10/2006
I like the consept much )
kia hiwatari chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
that was funny more!
NekoAnime chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
An interesting take on why Kai wears the color. I had wondered about that briefly and then shrugged it off because Kai just looked cool in the color. _ I want to see Tyson in dark clothes though, he might look good in them. _ Overall just a very sweet fic with some cute insight.
nuttx chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Once again, THIS WAS SO CUTE!
Cryysis chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
lol, cute, i like! Ty-chan would look sexy in dark clothes though, if you put him in the right atmosphere, thats probably why Kai forbvade it. well, i gtg, laterz! keep up the good work!
FirieGurl chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
that was good it really cute and I do notice in season 2 kai did started to wear purple lol
TechnoRanma chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
So great. I loved it!
White Dog 2 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
OMG I love the dialogue, and the abrupt end, it's so in character :)

Great stuff
TaintedWolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aww thats adorable -coos over story-

Kai: o_o#

Huzzah for you! _
Cherry BlossomRenee chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This story is so cute and funny at the end and I think it is true that Kai is obssesed with the color purple; any ways do another story were Tyson get to wear purple clothing and Kai has the urges to jump on him.
Liah-chan chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
LOL yup Kai does seem to have an obsession with it O.o

Loved the fic though *grins* hmm i really ownder why they do dress like that ;

Liah xx
Christy chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Cute fic. Y'know I never really thought about Kai wearing purple before. I mean I knew he did but now that you mention it he does wear it all the time. Anyway luv the fic.