Reviews for Semper Fidelis
PatienceFortitude chapter 39 . 4/18/2014
When I say loved it doesn't even come close, I loved this story so much. Read it in one sitting. It has everything from humour to romance to angst to adventure and everything in between.

Loved the last couple of chapter the most, you had me on the edge of my chair each chapter both hating you or making that choice but loving you for doing it to.

Anyway just wanted to thank you for writing this story, loved reading it.

Semper Fi :D

Ps- you should do a sequel
Kashtien James chapter 32 . 5/18/2013
You just broke my heart.
Thank you very much.
Kashtien James chapter 31 . 5/18/2013
WHY CAN'T SHE?!
OH GOD NO.
SHE HAS TO
Rayclash chapter 5 . 4/28/2012
Excellent chapter! I like the story so far! Onwards to the next one! :)
csiAngel chapter 39 . 1/16/2012
Took me a while but I've read this :D Great fic. I like that you told the whole story rather than just a little fic with an easy happy ending (though I do also love those. Lol). I like the new characters you created, particularly Natalie and her friendship with Stella. Well done for sticking with this and completing it :)
AllOverTheWorld chapter 39 . 12/20/2010
This was such an amazing and well written story.
Faberry-n-Rizzlesgal chapter 38 . 11/7/2010
aawww i loved it SOOOO glad I caught this story :)
Kat's in the cradle chapter 38 . 5/11/2010
Perfect ending to an absolutely wonderful story!
Wildweasel chapter 39 . 11/11/2009
Great story!

thanks for writing it down!
xyz1128csi chapter 39 . 5/17/2009
i am addictied to this story omg you should write a sequil i cried whehn she left, and cried when they got backtogether. i love it so much,

god bless
xyz1128csi chapter 15 . 5/16/2009
i am adictiedm tomthis story its 2 in the morning and im not goin to sleep till i finish! i love it, you are an awsome writter.
Timeforachange chapter 38 . 2/14/2009
WOW... This is my favorite story, that I have read. I really like it. You really did a good job, you maked me feel like a part of the story. It was like I saw it all right in front of me. That is really hard to do, but you did it. Please write more stories like these. :)
JackSam chapter 39 . 2/7/2009
Love it. Add more soon,
hockeygirl1431 chapter 39 . 5/28/2008
great story! please tell me you're working on a sequel?
LucyStar7 chapter 39 . 9/10/2007
i didn't notice that you finished this story :

i love the end !