Reviews for Semper Fidelis
mj0621 chapter 39 . 8/21/2007
ooh! what a nice surprise!

*ggs*

my faves were the two last ones.

_ hope you make a new MS fic! :D

ill be watching out for it.

-mj(wgf)
Lionessmon chapter 39 . 8/21/2007
We reviewers are very encouraging but you authors are stubborn and sometimes down right lazy so sometimes we have to resort to minor extortion to get a chapter posted.

Yay! Out-takes, love 'em love 'em love 'em.
Tricki chapter 38 . 8/21/2007
That gave me chills! The best piece of CSI:NY fiction I have ever read. You are so talented, Becs - oh crap I'm getting teary...

If you were here I would hug you so hard! *sniff*

Beatiful ending. Just beautiful.

Very much love always,

Tricki x
Tricki chapter 37 . 8/21/2007
I haven't reviewed this! Shame on me! I love Mac so very much in this chapter! He's incredible! I got that little happy bubble when I was reading it haha :)

Take care, great chapter,

Love Tricki
Tricki chapter 39 . 8/21/2007
Love all the deleted scenes! But I think they're best as special features, perhaps? Not that they aren't brilliant. Especially the dream. And the slide (haha I remember slide stories from when it happened!)

Love always,

Stay safe,

Tricki xoxox :)
demolished-soul chapter 39 . 8/20/2007
Aw, I love the deleted scenes, especially the last one. Can't believe it's ended but it was a great read these past few months. ) Great work!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 39 . 8/20/2007
AW! I love deleted scenes! ;o) I think the last little bit was my favorite. *grins*

I do hope we see that sometime in another story. Hehehehee

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
xcourtniex chapter 38 . 8/16/2007
Aw that was such a great chapter Please update soon!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 38 . 8/15/2007
AW! SO GREAT!

I can't believe that it's the end! Maybe we'll get an epilogue? LoL

LOVED IT!

mandi *_*
Alexandretta chapter 38 . 8/14/2007
SO GREAT !
mj0621 chapter 38 . 8/14/2007
You just made my day! :)

made me remember that SMacked doesn't need any words *gg*

FINALLY, they had the guts to say something -_-;

i like the way it ended (yeah, i was waiting for more but heck i didn't even care when i saw how you ended it LOL) sweet. simple... hot :D

hope ya got more fics in store for us SMacked fans ;)

-mj(wgf)
Kday89 chapter 38 . 8/14/2007
I adore this fic!Ah don't end it there...but really i think that was the perfect ending. Nothing else needed to be said.*Squee* You write Smacked SO well. Hope you do a sequel sometime. I have been away for ages and i never expected to find this fic again so !YAY!This just about made my day since i'd had a really sh*tty one. That's what awesome writing can do!Take Care and hope to read another of your fics soon :) X
Nikkey-Lou chapter 38 . 8/14/2007
Finally they got back together and gave into temptations.
demolished-soul chapter 38 . 8/13/2007
I am definitely satisfied with that ending. They are so totally meant to be together, and I love it! Great job with the story!
Lionessmon chapter 37 . 8/5/2007
Great work well done. I found this fic at 9:30 last night and I was reading it up till 12 (had to take a break for CSI), I have laughed and nearly cried both from your authors notes and the story itself. I can't wait for your next chapter. Post soon
468 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »