Reviews for Semper Fidelis
mj0621 chapter 37 . 7/26/2007
OMG you updated!

TT

I thought I'd never see what was next for them!

Anyways, Macky has to make a decision now ;) as in NOW XD

he/they need to solve this while theyre in DC... alone :P

after a long update... i just realized im still hooked on this fic... (yeah, i kinda reread this story when i need my MS fix :D)

hope you update again :)

-mj(wgf)
vipercharmed chapter 37 . 7/25/2007
I love it but Mac needs to sort things out.
Tink chapter 37 . 7/23/2007
Please update this again VERY SOON! It's been so long since we've got a chapter that having Chapter 37 has totally wet my appetite for this wonderful story again. Write again soon
ShannonG chapter 37 . 7/23/2007
Well, I loved it, and I hope to high heaven that you plan to finish the story sooner rather than later! It had been so long that I had to go back and reread the entire thing to remember what had been happening! Keep up the good work!
ath3ns chapter 37 . 7/23/2007
Great chapter!I hope they'll get together and the next chapter will come really soon!..

So just one more chapter to go!

This chapter was really nice!Keep it up & update soon!
Nikkey-Lou chapter 37 . 7/23/2007
Stella must be so proud of Mac. I loved it.
Murgy31 chapter 37 . 7/22/2007
Great chapter! Welcome back. It was fantastic!
demolished-soul chapter 37 . 7/22/2007
Hey, I almost forgot that I had this story alerted. I think it was a great chapter. I did find that you kept using the word 'too' instead of 'to' in some cases (i.e. "This medal is too the highest ranking Marine...") But overall, it was a good chapter. )
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 37 . 7/22/2007
It's so good to "see" you again! I was so excited when I saw the alert for this!

Man, I was hoping for some action in DC. :-p Maybe they'll be able to rekindle the chemistry...the feelings that we know aren't gone but are definitely being repressed. :-p

LOVE IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*
sunset89 chapter 36 . 7/15/2007
Please uptdate soon.I'm going crazy on this side of the I-NET.
originallysane chapter 36 . 5/27/2007
plz update soon ive been waiting for ages :) such a brill story :~)
LucyStar7 chapter 10 . 5/17/2007
i love love love this story PLEASE update ! :-)

XXHelen
CrazyGabs chapter 36 . 3/13/2007
OMG GIRL I decided to read this after reading 'ONE' despite being mainly a DL fan I am in favour of a little Stella/Mac...definetley over Stella/Flack...anyway Ive read this all now...all of it...and you have me completely hooked.

You need to update.

Like now.

x
Tricki chapter 36 . 2/18/2007
Great great GREAT! Chapter! :D :D :D I love it more than anything!

Can't wait for the next one :D

Love Tricki
Cake-Otaku chapter 36 . 2/16/2007
Please write more! And please write a happy end! Id love it!
468 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »