Reviews for Semper Fidelis
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 3 . 2/6/2006
Pretty please can I go next in line? Tear her legs off and beat her with those, once Stella's done. *wickedgrin* Love it!

Praying for Mac's safe return, sometime soon... I miss him and I'm sure Stella does too. *rolls eyes*

x
NPD18 chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
Another awesome chapter, of course. Loving the Aiden parts, and Stella sorting out Mac's breakfast is so sweet and so... Stella-ry lol. I look forward to the next chapter, it's bound to be great!
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Wow. The end of this one had me near tears. I was choking up. He's being sent to the Philippines, right? And if that's correct, it's ironic...my cousin's boyfriend is being sent there too but for only 2 weeks. (If it's longer my cousin's gonna kill someone, her words; not mine. LOL)

Such a bittersweet moment... :o( Don't worry, Stell. He'll come back...ALIVE.

LOVING IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*
hotchner chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
This is an excellent story. I hope you get the

next chapter up fairly quickly. I can't wait

to see what happens. Keep up the good writing.
Sarcastic Realist chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Yay, another awesome chapter! Update soon! I loved that you brought Aiden in!
Spaceape chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
good as always, where are you sending him ? Oh man .. I hope he gets the chance to give Stella the ring back! of course he will right ? I mean .. Mac, hes the best right :D :D :D

Space
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Becs, you... you... that last line. I managed the whole chapter until that last line. ( you'd better bring him back safe!
Muzzy-Olorea chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
Wow, love the plot idea! Please update soon - can't wait to find out what happens!
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2006
I like how you have handled this. Not over dramatic. The goodbyes in the bar...(nice touch that you brought in Aiden) Stella's reaction to Mac in uniform. *THUD* I would like to see that myself. The understated goodbye at the Airport, but you can feel the underlying tension. Stella giving Mac her ring was a nice touch.

One point would have liked more details of Macs orders and Stella would sure as hell have asked for details. But thats just me.
Tink05 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Oh, I like very much. The title is awesome too. Can't wait to see where this goes. Will be back for more. Can't wait for my next Story alert.
Spaceape chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
great chapter.

good idea of Mac being reinstated, I like it, hope to see more soon
Nariel Tinuviel chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Very good first chapter! Can't wait to read more...please update soon! )
Megabat chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
OK very interesting...looking forward to seeing where you are going with this one. Update SOON please...*g*
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Okay, as long as you don't allow Mac to die then I have faith that we'll get to the godd fluffiness of Mac & Stella! hehehe

:o( But I sincerely hope that Mac's going to be okay. How long does he have to be gone? Maybe he'll write to her... ;o)

LOVING IT! More soon!

~mandi *_*
Steeldust-01 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Poor Mac ...

and poor Stella !

I always think that it's a lot harder to be left behind than to leave. Please update soon !
469 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 Next »