Reviews for Semper Fidelis
TabbyForever chapter 36 . 2/14/2007
Ok so I started reading this fic about 3/4 days ago and I'm hooked! Please don't take another 2months to update cause I might just die! This is a fantastic story, it just covers everything, I nearly cried when they broke up and was screaming don't do it when Stella considered transferring! I hope you can bring us the next installment soon. Thanks for sharing the story.

Jem.
blueindy37 chapter 36 . 2/14/2007
Wow I really like this chapter... I hope they get back together. Update soon!
Monroe Vs Mansfield chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
LOL! glad to finaly see an update and a great 1 at that! cant wait for the next 1! it has realy been a year huh?

x
Kday89 chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
yay you're back!this is my favourite fic!so glad Stella changed her mind :) relief!although i still think Mac should have to fight for her to show her that he really cares.
AliasCSINYFriendsER chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
They had a sweet moment! Please tell me that you're getting them back together! LOL! hehehehe

I've missed this so very much! So glad you're back! ;o)

LOVING IT! More soon!

mandi *_*
LucyStar7 chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
i forgive you for not updateing because this chpter was really good !
mj0621 chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
OMG an update...what happened to my alerts dang it...

*curses alerts*

anyway... _ shes staying...

and she's going with him! swoon!

*gg* i love your update and i obviously love this fic. update when you can! :D

-mj(wgf)
ath3ns chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
..finaly..;p!..that was a great update,,thanks..so Stella is staying at CSI..good!;D...update SOON!;p...Love the story!
Aemie chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
YAY!

lol, another brilliant chapter! keep it up, adore your fic!
Lu78 chapter 36 . 2/13/2007
Yeah you updated, and she isn't going. i am so glad.
The Little Corinthian chapter 36 . 2/12/2007
*does the happy update dance* Yay! Oh, update! I thoroughly missed Natalie. And also your Mac and Stella :0P And if you were distracted by Wicked, it's completely understandable. It's incredible *sigh* Oh, if only we *could* all come and go by bubble. That'd deserve a toss toss no hands! :0P Very nice job, I'm glad to see Stella's sticking around! Looking forward to more!
demolished-soul chapter 36 . 2/12/2007
We, does this mean we'll see them make up? Update soon!
E. Limberg chapter 36 . 2/12/2007
There's still hope. Don't leave us hanging for a long time again. I love your story.
sunset89 chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
Please update son. Your story is greate!
LucyStar7 chapter 35 . 2/4/2007