Reviews for Let's Play Thieves!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
LOL, oh, my gosh, this is adorable! I laughed throughout this entire story. I wanted to accompay Atemu on his adventure and I sympathized with Set's aggravation with his young charge. Overall, this one-shot was a pleasure to read. Excellent work! :D
Lolchen chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
nice :D Really, really like it 'specially how Atemu is leading them all on... Set and 'Kura specificly. Very nicely done, good job!

Agent Moonlight chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I beg you please make a sequel it would be really cool if it takes places only like 1 year later!
saturday chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
that was so awesome that you should have a sequel where theif bakura comes back again. PLEEAASSE!
TeamVampire chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
Hilarious little fic. Well, not quite little. I spent 20 minutes that I should have been using to sleep reading this.

I've been looking for Seth/Atemu friendship fics ever since I read Lizeth's post, so it was mightily convenient for me to stumble across this one, particularly since it was inspired by that post. Now if I could just find a fic based off of those EoaK pictures she drew...

Awesome plot, great writing and amazing humour. Loved every moment of it. :D
thisshitisgone chapter 1 . 7/8/2009
woa! i loved the naive chibi-atemu! -

and a good reaserch!

a gr8 fic!

Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
X3 I love the Bakura and Atemu interaction. I lol'd so hard! And Set! Chee! Lizeth gives the best plot bunnies ne?
Misty Narumi chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
heh that was a cute story with Atemu being the little palace brat

good job!
Misura chapter 1 . 5/3/2007
I liked reading this - Set as the worrying and exasperated cousin was great, Atemu as the slightly spoilt, somewhat bratty and occasionally innocent son of the Pharaoh was a treat (especially liked his going back to help the fat woman bake bread) and Bakura was, well, himself - his not knowing exactly whom Atemu was made for an even more fun read, I think, especially after he'd disdainfully told Atemu he wasn't interested in the guess-my-name game. Fun! -
Pharaoh Felicia chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
O_O that was an odd twist in one of them

to atem: atem, naughty naughty u shouldnt be with those types of crowds

to the writer: that was a good story keep it up _
Yami-no-Hikari-7 chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Wow! That was a gr8 story!
KedakaiOkami chapter 1 . 3/17/2006
I love the whole naive aspect of the young prince. I love the story. You obviously put a lot of work into it. Well done. _
lea chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
Aw... how nice! _

and I think quite in character too.
Angel35 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
a very good, and well writen story. Good job I'm going to add this to my C2
Akira Tosiyama chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
O.O YAY! That was really good! Are you going to write more? You should! Anyway, good job!