Reviews for Strife, Redemption, and Resurrection
Patgonewrong chapter 14 . 1/18
Awesome story
Guest chapter 14 . 12/15/2014
you fool you didnt go further
Guest chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
have you given up on this story?
or should i wait a bit more for it?
Black-Wolf chapter 14 . 4/26/2014
J'adore! Je voudrais lire la suite stpl.
Majora-Jedi chapter 14 . 3/17/2014
Nice chap! Please update!
kitsunelover300 chapter 13 . 8/5/2013
Gohan really doesn't like his older self. I guess that's to be expected, seeing as how Mirai Gohan(I feel like I am talking about Trunks' Gohan when I write this...) never trained and neglected his duty to the world for years. He really could have taken some time out of his studying to train at least for an hour or two!

Both Piccolo and Gohan are right. Goku is a little too simplistic in just wanting to train. No matter how much Goku tries to deny it, he is a Saiyan through and through. Though Vegeta seems to make more of an effort to be a father then Goku does, which is saying something.

The training will be interesting. Hope Videl and Mirai Gohan will at least become a little stronger. Same goes with Gohan and Trunks.
kitsunelover300 chapter 12 . 8/5/2013
There's hope or our two time travelers after all. So three months of training huh? I guess there will be plenty of bonding experiences.

The drifting apart of Mirai Gohan and Piccolo was something I hated in the Buu saga. I mean, come on! Those two are as close as fater and son. There's no reason they couldn't have talked with each other over the seven year time gap!

But I digress. Mirai Gohan will have to learn!
kitsunelover300 chapter 11 . 8/4/2013
Wow. I never knew seeing another you would be so hard for people to accept.
If I met myself from another timeline, it would be awesome, so long as she is a different age than me.
But yeah, a lot of information was presented here as well, particularly in the subject of parallel universes and alternate timelines.

Let's pray that Trunks and Gohan will be able to return to their own times!
kitsunelover300 chapter 10 . 8/4/2013
Oh snap! Do many things are going on here!

I agree with Gohan's disgust at his older self's full power. Seven years of peace is no excuse to skip out on training. One would think after all that he has been through that trouble will always come and it is essential to be prepared for the worst.
I'm guessing after this that young Gohan will take training very seriously in his future, seeing as he will have to defeat Buu in his own timeline.

This applies for Trunks too, though he does learn to become a Super Saiyan three by the time Buu awakens in his time.

Now Gohan and Trunks are having seizures and the others have finally noticed that they have more that one of each of the first two Demi-Saiyans.
kitsunelover300 chapter 9 . 8/4/2013
Laughter is the best medicine! Trunks does have a sense of humor after all xD
And I can only imagine Gohan acting like this. I absolutely love this!

NOW things are getting interesting. We can now see what is changing due to Gohan and Trunks' presence in the future. I guess Buu will have to wait to be released.
kitsunelover300 chapter 8 . 8/4/2013
Okay, I think this is my favorite chapter so far. Call me a sucker for sad moments, but I absolutely adored this moment between Trunks and Gohan.
Trunks really needed this and I'm glad Gohan wasn't shy in expressing his desire to bare a part of Trunks' pain.
The last paragraph was so sweet, them sleeping in each other's arms, holding onto each other as if they were the last beings on earth.
You really aren't shy in having Gohan and Trunks be close, something I admire :)
kitsunelover300 chapter 7 . 8/4/2013
That was a lot of dialogue. But I don't mind it at all! As long as you tie up some loose ends and make the story flow better.

So this will follow the Buu saga to some degree. It'll be interesting to see some of the changes with Mirai Trunks and Cell games Gohan being present in this timeline.
kitsunelover300 chapter 6 . 8/4/2013
Gohan has impressed and moved Supreme Kai, a worthy feat for one of 11 years.
Then again, young Gohan has always been impressive, unlike his future self...

Now that things have changed, Gohan is sure to become a force to be reckoned with, especially if he becomes a Super Saiyan 3 by the end of this. The same with Trunks in becoming at least a Super Saiyan 2.
kitsunelover300 chapter 5 . 8/4/2013
Aw! This was a pretty emotional chapter.
I'm glad to see things worked out between the two of them.
Out of anyone who can understand Shin's pain, it is definitely Gohan, Trunks being another one considering that he lost so much in his world as well and was shaped by his bleak future.

The weather in response to the mood was a nice change. I love rain and storms in relation with a gloomy or sad moment. My favorite example of this would be Mirai Gohan's final battle with the Androids and Trunks finding Gohan's body. Saddest and darkest moments in DBZ history, in my opinion.
kitsunelover300 chapter 4 . 8/4/2013
Poor Trunks. He really went off the deep end there, but I don't blame him. After everything, I was surprised that he didn't have a mental breakdown sooner. It's good that he had one here and not in the future!

Now Gohan has met with Shin, though he is a lot more arrogant and, dare I say, spiteful to people than he was portrayed before. This also makes a lot of sense considering his status of power and what HE went through.