Reviews for Harry Potter and the Scourge of Hogsmeade
steph5000 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
hey i hope u are going 2 continue writing this as it is very good u should look into writing books and message me anytime if u wanna do a fanfic with me
Guest chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
please please please update! congrats on the baby girl. you've got me hooked honestly but i get the no time thing when its my turn to get my god daughter i barely have time to breathe. i have a suspicion about what is going on with Harry and Ginny or what will but i don't want to look to into it i hate knowing things before hand. you're soo talented if you can please please please update soon!
lizzierichards chapter 16 . 5/15/2010
Hmmmm. Is Victor a good guy or a bad guy here? Seems he's plotting something. That previous chapter about the vampires was just creepy. Excellent imagination you have there. My interest is piqued. There's just so many layers to this story that's keeping me guessing for the actual bad guys. Nicely done. Please update soon!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 16 . 2/11/2010
Uh oh... What's Victor doing?

Me thinks it's something illegal.
HP-Fanatic13 chapter 15 . 12/26/2009
This review incompaces both your fanfictions Harry Potter and Voldemort's horcruxes

and you new book/in progress, HP and the Scorge in Hogsmead.

Your book have had me capture from the start to the finish and, in my opionon

display more of what Harry Potter is about, true love. I am very impressed with this book so far

and can't wait for the next chapter to come out.

On another note: I noticed that the spelling of Billie's name change around chapter 6ish to Billy and was

wondering if it was the same or diffrent person.

From the way you have begun to build this chapter I think that, unless these cold wizards

are important to the story line, could be molded into another story in itself.

I do hope that you are usuing this as a time to practice becaus I think you would make quite a good author and have quite he imagination(I could never make a story like this) and if you do write a book be sure to put in one of these fanfics because I would love to read it.

Great job and keep it up, and another chapter from R/H would be a good Tie in if say Harry and Ginny got captured by something that has been following them and R/H must rescue them.

Keep up the Amazing work
ethan thompson chapter 15 . 12/21/2009
First off. congrates on the baby they are a joy to everyone. and i just wanted to say its great that you have updated this story. I haven't read it yet because it has been so long since i read the first story and the begining of this one so i will review the story after i reread the stories.
David Fishwick chapter 15 . 12/3/2009
Fantastic and please update soon thanks as I am liking the story.
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 15 . 12/2/2009
Hi!

I'm glad to see that you were able to post this chapter. I don't know if you remember, but we have messaged a few times over! I wanted to say that I have really enjoyed this story as well as the prequel and I am very impressed with your writing!

Congratulations once again on your daughter and I hope to see another chapter from you soon. If you need any beta help or advice or just want to talk you know how to get in contact with me!

Thanks again for your amazing stories!
Shadows-of-Realm chapter 14 . 11/15/2009
Hi! I think you've done a great job so far, but it's been 2 years! Want to update, please?
ethanthompson2006 chapter 13 . 4/30/2009
miss your story very much. i check for updates whenever i can hope you desiced to continue to write it.
LPRenegade chapter 14 . 12/29/2008
Great story. Just as good as the first :) Although you haven't seemed to have updated in a long while, I'm hoping you get back into it, because I am very much looking forward to reading the rest of this story :)
David Fishwick chapter 13 . 11/6/2008
Wow cool and please update soon thanks.
lookimacloud chapter 14 . 8/31/2008
How many more years will we be forced to wait until you update? Are you even active on this site anymore? This is a good story and, although there are some things I would like to change in it, it is still up to you to write it.

You're the ONLY author I have waited this long for. You need to let me know that you are still out there because I don't want to give up on you. If I find that I do, I will just finish writing this story myelf. And to my satisfaction.

I really hope it does not have to come to that because I would like for you to let me know what happends next. But I can not continue to reread this story and not have it end.

Yours in writing,

moi
WorriedaboutHOGWARTSANGEL chapter 13 . 7/18/2008
you broke your promise about the not too long wait. Its been over a year, and i would love to read your story completely.
skanda91 chapter 13 . 4/16/2008
Come on !. When are you going to update next. I dont think i can wait any longer. Love you.