Reviews for Always Here
Sam Blas chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I don't say that very often but I really feel like I could start crying now. It was amazing to read. Thank you so so much. 3
Patrick chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
you should write a book (with harry living)
TheFishEy chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
why Did you let him die? :(:(:( I demand you change the story at once
Elmire chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
Of course you had stir some emotions! At least in me! I'm crying so hard, that it's almost pathetic! I must say I'm really tired, I just finished my week exam tonight of my first term at university, so maybe that's why i'm crying so much! lol But I'm sure I would have cried too if I would have read your story in a normal state (not in a over-exhausted state I mean). This was just so beautifull!

Thanks for this wonderfull one-shot! Oh and by the way, I could easily see a sequel to this one... it would be interesting, but beyond the point, because the emotion won't be as strong as here. The beauty of it reside in it's simplicity while coming at the end.

Now I got puffy eye and redder eyes after reading your story... great! I was already having some (hum I can't remember the word english now... but you know you got this when you are really tired, like for the last 2 nights I got only 4 hours of sleep max, I'm sorry still can't find the word, you see french is my first language in fact), and violet eyes (as if I've put some make-up, or someone has given me a black-eye!).

Ok so, good night! (It's more than time for me!)

Elmire
Gabriella chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
You are truly a magnificent writer! I balled my eyes out. It was so sad :(! I thought for sure that Harry was going to live but then that Auror came out and I cried worse than Ginny did...

I love your story but I'm a more And They Lived Happily Ever After kind of person...
maddimus3 chapter 1 . 10/17/2006
This is a lovely story. Very sad but well written.
ballerinadoll9 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
omg i am crying! really cute
speedy-86 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
hello there

Loved this story, not Harry dying but life is that way, I read it instead of working and have to say that hadn't I been in a open space I would probably have shed a couple of tears.

greets speedy_86
Marissa-Emily chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
oh my gosh that is a wonderful story i am bawling i am so sad from where harry dies this is a great story !

-harrypotterfreak93
Angela chapter 1 . 5/17/2006
I think I need another box of tissues *sobs*

This fic is simply amazing, believe me. Its hard for a fic to make me cry, but this one totally has me crying like a baby now. I cant wait to see more of your work!
chabela chapter 1 . 4/27/2006
Very good it was so sad I cried why did you have to kill harry?*tears*.
AvadaKedava5419 chapter 1 . 4/10/2006
very emotinal. love it but why did you have to kill off harry? really great. hope you write more!
Ginny278 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
i luv ur story its so sad. :( good story i really liked it. :)
hoopla92 chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
that was so sad i cried so hard, i couldnt even beliveit but i loved it so much
PreciousTigress chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
wow...anyone have a tissue? That was a beautiful story!