Reviews for The Great Wizzard
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
That was HILARIOUS!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Stop provoking the universe Buffy. Stop it!
CharNobyl chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Hmm...I guess I can best describe this as a quick one-shot that really shouldn't have been this short. Most issues I can raise seem to stem from it undergoing a sense of forced acceleration. Normally I'd figure that Rincewind would explain who he is and whatnot offscreen (so to speak), but he and Willow go instantly from their first meeting to a conversation in which A) Willow knows his name despite him never mentioning it and B) also knows that he can't do magic.

Similarly, stuff that you'd think would prompt conversation never even comes up. Rincewind never questions why he isn't in his own body, or why he's being approached by the ghost of a...seamstress, or why he's in an area that's decidedly more upscale than the Ankh Morpork Shades.

And typos aplenty. The worst of the bunch is "spechil." That really dwarfs stuff like "a quite squeak" and "imposable," but when you manage the French term for threesome without so much as a misplaced accent, it just makes "spechil" seem headache inducingly stupid.

The arrival of the Luggage was the biggest point in your story's favor, but its arrival is bizarrely destruction-free (it emerges from the shadows? No breaking through walls?) and then it produces a protagonist-exclusive aura of power that prompts the heroes to step out of the way and the villains to line up and die, despite every indicator that Spike's survival instinct would scream otherwise.

Wait, why does Ethan know about stuff from the Discworld, but no one else does? And why does the Luggage stick around after everything's been resolved? There's still an actual Rincewind out there, isn't there?

Everything just feels like you had a few funny ideas which, granted, were good, but then you just strung them together in a quick story to get it over with. It's disappointing more than anything else.
Ayjah chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
lol terrific use of the Luggage!
Artemis1000 chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hahaha, yeah, how much trouble could Luggage possibly be? Famous last words, Buffy *giggles*

Great story!
dylanredefined chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Very funny even the gods fear the luggage
CryingTearsOfBlood chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Hilarious! i can so imange Xander being stalked by a suitcase!
Strange Truth chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
I'm thinking Glory's reaction to seeing the Luggage would be funny, that or the reaction of Anya. Sonly an idea as I cant write well if at all.
GiovanniBlasini chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
Dude, nicely done. :)
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 7/17/2006
ROTFLMAO!
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
*wipes away the tears of laughter*

ah, rincewind... _

I'm sorry for the incoherancy, but IT RULES!

*faves*
Snickerer chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
XD XD XD

*pratically asphyxiates due to uncontrollable cackling*

Oh, my dear gods. You got Rincewind down *perfectly*.

And...just...bwahahahaha!

Funny how the vilains always, *always* forget the Luggage. *snrk*

“It’s sort of a combination travel accessory and homicidal maniac.” *loses it and starts cackling madly again*

You don't say.

“So with now got us an impenetrable wooden box that likes to eat vampires.” Buffy sighed, “Well, how much trouble could it really be?” XD XD XD XD XD

Oh, that line just brings up hte *best* mental images...*gives in to cackling madly again*
manzanita chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
WONDERFUL!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
you have managed to write just abou the coolest thing ever, good job,
lathac chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
You can't leave it like that, not with Buffy saying "How much trouble can it be?" That's just evil.

That said, the story is brilliant. I was laughing my arse off right up to the moment you brought the Luggage to life... and then I cheered.

More... please? Please!