Reviews for Lost In Her Voice
Ulrich Lopez chapter 9 . 9/28/2012
Really good mate I liked it
NewMrs.Edward Cullen chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
loved it thi is a really good story!
Mylinda Antoinette chapter 17 . 11/4/2007
Aw, Chibo... *hugs you* I'm honored that you consider me to be one of your dear friends... and I feel the same way about you! We'll miss you here, and I would be happy to take both Into the Goal AND Royal Pain, as I think I'm in love with both stories. If you had any prior plans for either story, please let me know so I can keep the stories as close to the original plans you had for them as possible.

Thanks, Chibo... you really made my day!
Christoffer chapter 16 . 10/28/2007
I'm sorry to see you leave but the decision is worth respect and it is nice to see you place real life before fanfiction. However I would like to protest against your decision to remowe your fics. If you dont have more pressing reasons than fic-stealing for taking them down I would like to present the following points for leaving them up.

1 If you take them away we will not be able to prove that they have been stolen if we see them somewhere else.

2 If you leave them up new readers will be able to enjoy them in the future.

I hope you will consider my points even if they dont make you change your mind.

Christoffer
LyokoWarrior12 chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
It is really good. But to me it sounds like a lyoko version of the movie "High School Musical" Do you see the comparisons?
g r i m x v a n i t y chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
It sounds just a bit like high school musical..
emaly chapter 15 . 9/9/2007
that was great I loved the ending also I liked the part when willam got suspened form school your story is very insepranal You just gave me an Idea for my story thanks
CM chapter 15 . 9/2/2007
not that bad. good job looking forward to more good work in the future

CM
Black-Star-Writer chapter 1 . 8/30/2007
LOVED IT! At the Beginning is one of my fav. songs. I'm really glad you put it in.
pinki84297 chapter 1 . 4/2/2007
Cool!
Ulrich Stern chapter 15 . 3/3/2007
What are you talking about? That was a great ending! I wish it wasn't over! Great last chapter though! This will go down in history as one of the best stories. Keep up the great writing! Great job!
PHii chapter 15 . 1/8/2007
hehe I'm glad you didn't stick all the way through with the High School Musical plot, otherwise that would've been really boring.

It's cool that you added in your own spunk, your own ideas.

I think the ending was satisfying. Slightly cheesy, but then, all endings need a little cheese in 'em.

Sissi was really annoying throughout the story heh.

But other than that, it was excellent. Nice writing style, including the structure and grammar.

Yes. It was very satisfying haha.

Good work (:
CreativeBeast chapter 15 . 1/7/2007
THAT WAS GREAT! WAHOO! LOVED IT! WRITE MORE!
Mossimo chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
-tear- That... was... so... BEAUTIFUL! Go Lyeah! I thought the ending was cute no matter how much you complain about how bad it was. Fabulous story, but yet again, I had to use my wonderful imagination, because I don't watch this show. Anywho. SPECTACULAR JOB! D
The Old Rycr chapter 15 . 1/6/2007
Hiya! It's sure been a while. Anyway, I loved the story, and I like the ending too, no matter how much you complain about it. I don't care if a couple parts were cheesy or anything, because overall, it was great! I loved the constant tension between the two, but I was still happy when they finally resolved it, like I wish they would in the show.

Keep up the great work!