Reviews for Going Under
Violet Eternity chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Still interested! I love this. Keep more coming!
L. mack chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Really great! :)

I hope you'll keep going! I'm anxious to know more about all of this (hehe).

Hugs,

L.
Sci Fi Girl chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
If a review is a great motivator - here's mine! I'm enthralled. Keep going! It's great! :)
FuckMyLife1989 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I love your stories...
friendly chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
love it
crazycanuck12 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I just read all three in the series, and I love them. They're really well written and interesting plots. I'm hoping for more, and would love it if you continued :)
Kaewi chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I'm so relieved you've decided to continue this story!

I have a question. When you said “You had it under control Dean. And, once I knew it wasn’t the demon that took your mother I decided not to interfere.” when did that happen? Was that in Whisper? I thought that WAS the demon that killed their mom. Or maybe i'm just confused. Sometimes I just confuse myself when I think too much, haha.

Anyway, great story. I'm really excited to see the next part (hint hint...)!
Happybear 2005 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
This is very interesting. I word love to read more so post the next one soon.
Erica chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Great! Keep going! I am totally hooked, you have a great idea, you went with it and it turned into this magnificent story. You've gotta keep going!
SyriMoon chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
wow! what a long chapter! If i'd written it, i woulda got about three chappies outta that! but you know what? i LOVE long chapters! i really love this story! it's so heart wrenching so far! (btw, i was once hospitalized for an untraceable seizure, and let me tell you, it SUCKS) but ANYway, i love your writting style, and i look forward to an updat!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Whoa. Another shot. Another shot. I GOTTA know what's gonna happen. Catch ya on the flip side.
Moonfairyhime chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
Interesting start. I hope to see the next part soon.
tsweeny chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I liked it and hope that you will keep writing. I like the character of Missouri and am glad that you plan to being her into the story.
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
WOW! What a chapter. Very intense and descriptive. I loved it! I cannot wait until your next update! I look forward to them. Makes the day a little better. Keep up the FANTASTIC writing! Until your next update, Happy Writing!
eddy6401 chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
this is fantastic! when i saw the priviews for next weeks episode and read your take on Sam's visions... it all fits so good! great going! MORE!
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »