Reviews for Heart of a Dragon
WhiteElfElder chapter 5 . 5/12
Reverted in age, is Chaos trying to give them a chance to be children so they can be better centered for the future?
SilvermistAnimeLover chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
I like it! I don't usually review when there's more chapters uploaded (I usually wait until I read everything posted, and then I review the story as a whole, or at least what you have up), but I felt like trying something different this time, so there.
I'll admit; it was quite confusing when you just jumped into the training. It helped that I read the full summary first, but maybe you should put some sort of link up or a chart or something with each of his Guardians and their elements, descriptions, and names (and genders), so that us readers can go back to reference it now and then. Maybe you should also explain more about the Gods and half-Gods thing too (you might have already explained it in future chapters, I don't really know yet. If you have, then ignore that last thing). I'm looking forward to seeing what color Harry's wings are. :) And what teachers are at the school now (as in over the summer)? I suppose I'll find out, but I was just wondering if Severus knew about the whole "6 people in his mind" thing, because if he tries to read Harry's mind, he'll be in for one hell of a surprise. ;)

Thanks for writing this, I'm now off to read the rest (I might forget to review at the end of what you've posted, but rest assured that I'm definitely following and favoriteing [- not a word] this! :D)
dogman999 chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
This is a great story hope you update soon.
wingedangel791 chapter 5 . 12/12/2012
Interesting! Update
wingedangel791 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
The first chapter is a bit confusing... I suggest adding something to explain his sudden transformation/awakening
BROMBROS chapter 5 . 12/7/2012
I hate this you've left me at a cliffhanger and still a small child. How am I going to get back to age 16 and become King of all Draconians?
BROMBROS chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
This should be interesting to learn what these trails will be. I hope you update this story soon.
BROMBROS chapter 3 . 12/7/2012
I actually saw that twist coming. I kind of figured that was how they got their names. Now it will be interesting how you follow this plot. I'll have to back track to remember who is the stronger of the 3 Dracoains.
BROMBROS chapter 2 . 12/6/2012
After reading chapter 2 I can be sure that I'll enjoy this story.
BROMBROS chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
So far after reading just chapter 1 of Heart of a Dragon, I'm so interested in the story that I'll read the next 4 chapters and hope that there will be more.
smitty68 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
you should update it has alot of potential :)
Firestar-Merlin chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
Are you going to continue this it is really good. A little confusing but good.
cyiusblack chapter 5 . 1/15/2008
update soon
shiftyless chapter 5 . 11/4/2007
Bleedin' awesome luv fics. wif demons, elves & such

in them can't wait 4 the next chapter so please update
jasper37 chapter 5 . 10/18/2007
i just read this whole series thing u should keep up with it their really good
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »