Reviews for Tears
EleanorBirdz12 chapter 3 . 10/7/2014
Wow this is intense :) am I right in guessing Scott is your favourite character? He's mine for sure. Poor John this illness is nasty :(
Admin Tesla chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
this is amazing!
XLady-ZoZo-The-Pict-PrincessX chapter 7 . 5/9/2010
more plz D

LZZ xx
XLady-ZoZo-The-Pict-PrincessX chapter 6 . 6/7/2009
pretty good. shame you ent updated since 2006.

question. is john gay? or is it my imagination? lol

LZZ xx
StupidChinaBook chapter 4 . 5/31/2008
there's been a slight mistake in the order of the tracy sons it should be Scott, John, Virgil, Gordon & Alan
DanceOfTheEnt-Wives chapter 6 . 1/25/2008
nice story! very nice _ jeff does look mlike a huge jerk in this but still realy good!
epalladino chapter 6 . 11/5/2007
Interesting look at John and his place in the family. Thanks, Beth Palladino
brezo-1816 chapter 6 . 7/19/2007
Okay I'm exhausted because I've stayed up till reading this.

Definately worth it though. I've never read a plot like this before. Brilliant story and it's definately joining my favourites list. :-)
zeilfanaat chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
Well done. Keep up the good work!
thundever1 chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
Great story, please do an epilogue, please
Lillehafrue chapter 6 . 9/15/2006
Nice wrap up. See John, you can take the man away from the rescues, but you can't take the rescue's away from the man. Nice job.

Jeff, what an idiot you can be sometimes. Scoot, even though I agree it was probably the right thing to do at the time, you shouldn't smack your father. He could hit back.

Glad things turned out for the best!
zeilfanaat chapter 5 . 8/18/2006
Fabulous chapter!

I hope you're ok. Good luck with everything!
Sam1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Kate, that was an excellent update. So much detail to the emotions and thoughts of all of the Tracys. A wonderful bit of writing.

Adding this story to my alert list. Great job!
Lillehafrue chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
Very nice chap. You caught the emotions of everyone brilliantly. I especially liked the letters to each of them. Jeff's was harsh, but it deserved to be. And I was glad to see that John didn't just cave in, when his father came to visit in London.

So, what convention is John going to in Vegas huh? And can I come?

And by the way...loved the name of the jet.
thundever1 chapter 5 . 8/5/2006
I hope you are okay, great chap, please let John go back when he's sorted everything out.