Reviews for Chibi Mushra
beequeen64 chapter 10 . 6/3/2014
hola, ralmente pasaba por aqui y bueno me encontre con tu finc, y note que no lo terminaste y bueno, es que me quede algo intrigada por lo que va ha pasar, bueno bay.
Assassin Central chapter 10 . 12/26/2012
Please update! (Begging on her knees) :(
irlyugo chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
rowenna chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Hell yeaah! I'm so glad you're going to continue to write your stories! You're an amazing writer (:
Mushra the enterran chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
ur really gonna write more of this story! *starts crying* thankyou! this was the first fanfic i ever read on here! so happy!
takuya chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
in truth i had totally forgotton about this story, but now you've reminded me i so read more of it if you ever put it up
KrunchtizeMeKap'n chapter 9 . 12/12/2010
Awe it's so cute I love it you have to continue.
AlarataraWitchIce chapter 9 . 7/25/2010
I like this story. :) ~M.M.
boring girlperson chapter 9 . 3/4/2009
Hey windflame, love the story! Here's some ideas for chibi mushra. Perhaps mushra gets tired about the fact that chibi mushra keeps calling him mister meenie, and says to the kid okay, what do i have to do to be mister nice? Chibi mushra can come up with evil plots like putting a tatto permenatly on big mushra's back saying roar i'm a dinasour, making mushra do a happy dance, make mushra eat his socks, make mushra jump off a cliff into garbage.

option two, the seven generals are stil alive during this, same as all their other foes. chibi mushra can find hillarious ways of making these montsers back off for a while till shinzo's real present day. destroy gyasa using chocolate, daku using clowns, ryuma using puppets, candy, popcorn and winnie the pooh! Long live Enterra, and those are just a few ideas.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 9 . 10/3/2007
dang...your grammer and spelling is ATROUCIOUS. But the story is good, even if it's a little difficult to read. -alerts-

it's spelled college. :) -habit to correct-
truelymadlydeeply chapter 8 . 7/1/2007
its good so keep writting
pancake mix chapter 9 . 6/13/2007
i hate chibi mushra but what happened between the mushra we all know and love and his child self?
SheWhoEventuallyWrites chapter 9 . 5/10/2007
I like your Shinzo story, it's so cool! I really hope you update soon! I want to see more Mushra torture!(sorry, Mushra)

Mushra: Why is everyone picking on me?

me: Ha! Just wait until I start to write fanfics about you!

Mushra: ... What's that suppose to mean?

me: Update please!
daily-chan chapter 9 . 3/26/2007
this scene was kinda cute it was nice to hear those two talking to each other and you made me even more curious to how it's going to continue thanks for updating and i hope you will do that soon again
colorfulCheshire chapter 9 . 3/23/2007

mushra: *moping* don't u mean no!

nope!unlike u,i like Windflame's stories. ...alot

mushra:well i don't!and i also don't see why u like them considering they're made by an evil demon

they're really intresting...and u shouldn't say that

mushra: if ur threatining me with that photo it won't work.i found it and and ripped it

huh?it's right here *shows mushra photo*wat photo were u thinkin about

mushra:*face turns white* i thought u were talkin about the one were me and u dressed up as popstars and started singin 'Oops I did it Again'

XD no,not that take back what i said or i'll show Windflame the photo

i take it back!

mushra: *fingers crossed* i'm srry for wat i write a new chapter a great authoress