Reviews for Purgatorio
YokamiYoake chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
Dear LadyShiin
Have anyone ever told you that you are an amazing writer? Because you are! grins wildly
I just have a cuple questions for you:
1: Will Kenshin's sakabato make an aperanse?
2: More Sano and Megumi fun?
3: If I ever get around to making a Kenshin fanfic, will you prof read it for me? makes puppydog eyes

You'r eternal fan
YokamiYoake
Jackson chapter 9 . 10/19/2010
I love this story. It's so much fun to read, plus the idea of Kenshin with wings is wonderful. I know you aren't updating the story anymore, but I still wanted to let you know that what you've written is a pleasure to read! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! Take care!
KKCSCOGUNMA chapter 9 . 8/14/2009
No! Is that all there is? And damn, you haven't updated since 2006?

Oh well, I guess you'll have your reasons! This wa a great fic anyway, I really enjoyed reading it
Gabi1994 chapter 9 . 6/30/2009
I love this fic. i can imajine a fallen angel kenshin. very fitting. i like the history you gave Kaoru. i love her temperment. update soon _
xXAnimeFreakXx1000 chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
I love this story! why did u discontinue it? plzplzplz recontinue. ive never seen such a good story line. it shouldnt go to waste. plz plz change ur mind n update!
incarnate of evil chapter 9 . 6/8/2008
You say the next chapter wont be so long, but you stopped writting this story didn't you?

I think you should write some more of this, I really liked it!

I was also curious as to if any of Kaoru's friends have met Arariel, and you just didn't write it, or that they just haven't met him yet?

Please write a new chapter even if just for me :D And answers to my questions would also be greatly apprietiated, and enjoyed!
Midnight Kaito chapter 9 . 6/1/2008
that was great keep it up
RubieRedSlippers chapter 9 . 5/14/2008
Ugh! I can't believe this is discontinued! Please start it up again! Such a cool plot... And Kenshin is so adorably vulnerable. Please PLEASE reconsider this story. I love it!
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 9 . 8/25/2007
Matte... You're just... stopping it THERE! You're killing me! Come ON! Please continue it! -puppy dog eyes- For me...? No... Damn... For your other reviewers...? But no, seriously, its way to good to just give up on... even if I REALLY shouldn't be one talking... -sigh-
Simpleguiltypleasures chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
i really love this story, i hope you could update it again, this is a masterpiece.

love

dana
LaReSaKa chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
Very beautiful story! I really liked it very much! I'll wait for the next chapter hope you have more great ideas to add on it cause its very interesting!

Thanks for the read LadyShiin!
Swordsoul2000 chapter 9 . 1/8/2007
why did you have to discontinue it? it was just starting to get interesting! just when some information of who is after kenshin, and why seems to be right around the corner, you discontinue it. :wagh:
Miss Sango chapter 9 . 12/5/2006
Ah! Update soon! I love this story SO much! -
Annominous chapter 9 . 10/17/2006
I love the idea you used of fallen angels and magic, but i couldn't help notice that you haven't updated in a long time on this story, and I wanna find out what will happen to Kenshin and Koaru (can't spell her name).
Fireotaku18 chapter 9 . 9/19/2006
Hey, this story is amazing! I really love