Reviews for Dear Hotaru
Bookish Cupcake chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Ahem.

I thought it was ok, Kaiba being kinda obsessive. But at the end when he throws the letter into the fire and I read the last text, I loved it.
ChompChomp chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
The ending was the best! I enjoyed it very much!
xCelticxDancerx chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I loved this story. It was so good and so sad. I can't wait to read your other stories.

Keep up the great work!

~Jess~
Night Fire chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
It's so touching. My eyes are watering. I really liked the twist at the end. Please write more for your other stories.

Laters

Night Fire
Jade chapter 1 . 2/16/2006
One of the most unique pairing i've seen xD

but good story!

your writing style is definitly on my approved list
starrfruitt chapter 1 . 2/15/2006
Wow! This is an awesome one-shot! So sad though...I really like it. The ending was really good, I had no idea that was going to happen! Keep up the good work! :)
Sunflower-Sama chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
that was a very good story and ver whell writen can you please some of my works that will help me out a lot thank you.
lolerskater chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Very cute fic, although I'm not much of a fan of Hotaru fics as people often portray her badly. But I suppose that's because some people don't have the SM DVDs and such.

Anyway very cute pairing.
silent-cows chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
aw... this is kinda bittersweet-ish. It's really good.

Sory about the late review, exams are getting me down (You lucky person, you get to have your exams earlier)

Anyways, this is a cute Hotaru/Kaiba fic.

Anyways, I personally think Kaiba is slightly OOC... but then again, I only saw a few episodes of YGO, so I wouldnt know.

Bye.
gsama chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
It seems as thought Tristan and Duke both lost

typo...supposed to be THOUGH

anyway...kinda ooc...never would've thought it was seto writing it XD

but yea...nice how you explained how everyone ended up
Little Indie Bird chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Ohh I didn't expect that! You tricked me lolz...Cute and sad story...I luv it ;)
OnlyTheGoodDieYoung chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
you call me all the way up...

for this piece of shit!

lol, jk, jk, sorry, in a bad mood -_-'

Anyways... this one-shot is interesting... hotaru centered again... GO WRITE ABOUT SOMEOEN ELSE

-_-'

haha, just kidding, keep writing about hotaru

good story by the way.

and for your message; you'll know the anwser soon enough
Harpygirl91 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
o_o thank you for saying my stories are amazing. This was really good! I loved it, even though it was kind of sad.
Taeniaea chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I Love The Chapter:1 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
Spirit of the Dead chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
::still in shock:: wait-what? NO! WHY? How? Shit! ok i'll stop that. damn that almost made me cry. I'm all teary eyed! that was soo cute, but soo sad. Aw poor Seto! NO! damn it why? ok, i need to go now. this was really good though. hope to see more from you. Ja ne

Death