Reviews for Tactics of Deception
reimei chapter 10 . 10/11/2009
I don't know about most guys but i enjoy the feeling of caring a girl on my back if only for her chest being pushed into me _
NinjaSheik chapter 20 . 9/27/2009
AWESOME~! BELIEVE IT~!
FenixPhoenix chapter 20 . 5/20/2009
I really like this story a lot. Love how Sesshi is the one who has first fallen in love with Sango. Great job with your bad guys too.

Also, the whole thing is written very nicely. I can actually picture all of this as being part of the series. Kudos.

Now, I'll go read your sequel.
Huredhiel chapter 20 . 1/20/2009
hey i like...so tactics of revenge...nice name...is it up yet? i guess that i could look on your bio page...this is a good story! bye:D
Shayleatone chapter 20 . 8/29/2008
I really enjoyed reading this and I can not help but start the next one. Nice job.
Baitdcat chapter 10 . 4/15/2008
i like it too! although it is a far stretch and so OOC for sessh's character i loved it..
Ai Koden chapter 20 . 12/30/2007
ah you ended it just there! a complete story cliffy. well thats ok since you have a sequel. AWESOME story! i really liked it alot. i hope the next sequel has more sesshomaru and sango in it :D
Guest chapter 20 . 5/27/2007
this story for the win!

i really like this. the sequel is great, i'm sure! i'll check it out really soon. tactics of revenge, right?

thanks for the great read!
HELEN HODOAN chapter 20 . 3/4/2007
THAT IS THE BEST STORY I HAVE EVER READ! CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEQUEL!
Tohru-chan chapter 19 . 2/11/2007
I loved the dragons in your story! That's so cool!
zeurin chapter 20 . 2/9/2007
Ok, so I was reading the sequel to this but it didn't make much sense, so I came back and read this one... As much as I hate to admit it, this one was much better than the sequel, sorry. In ToD, you could see the slow forming love betweem Sango and Sesshomaru and I really liked it. I dunno the second one was a bit too fast. Miroku dies, Sango and Sesshou become mates, Sango gets raped, She has two kids, Inuyasha dies, Kagome gets old, and her son runs away. Kinda rushed, ya know? Sorry this is so long...

-zeurin
jake chapter 7 . 12/25/2006
what about totosai?
Purple Rabbit's Foot chapter 20 . 11/1/2006
That was awesome! But I have to confess that I kinda got bored at the MirSan. XP Poor Sessy. :(

I was really thinking how you'd untagle the whole love triangle thing and at the end.. thanks to Miroku's uncontrolable urge to cheat (even though how much he loves Sango), there'll be a chance for Sessy and Sango! Woot!

And for writing such a great story, to my Favorites this one goes! :D
CrazyCamealion chapter 8 . 9/7/2006
Yay! I knew I was RIGHTO!

Well, of ourse you did name it the game of deception. Oh wait. is Kyo gonna try and twist it around to make them think that Seshomaru is Tohyama?

I must read and find out!
CrazyCamealion chapter 6 . 9/7/2006
Wow! That was trully horriffic!

But why am I sill suspicious of Kyo? Is it just because your writing these lovely little cues in to what I'm contemplating he actually is? Must read on and find out if I'm right!

Oh and I love how you are using all the charcters and not just focuding on one or two!

So many writers forget about who they are discussing and then sometimes cut out a main charcter completely from the plot.

I absoluteley LOVE that your not doing that!