Reviews for The Titan Chronicles: Comfort Zone
RobinXStarfire chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Dayum! That ending was hot
teen titans lovers chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
I TRYED NOT TO LAUGH MY BUTT OF AT 12:00 at night or I would of certainly died In a fit of laughter knowing I still live with my dad and he would of whoped me then and BUT LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL #x3
DarkkAngelll chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
...that was...embarrassing. I guess I'm just one of those people who get embarrassed for other people doing shameful stuff. OO

But, whatever. Great story! Nice humor! I like how you bring Terra in here. Go, Terra! :D

Keep it up!
Happy Face chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
So Funny! can't haha stop haha laguhfing

So hahah good and funny!
Liesie chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Ooh, hoo, that was entertaining. "It’ll be a cold day in Halo before you steal my new Gamestation-X!” lol I'm just nerdy enough to get that joke. The ending sent a licentious grin across my face and prompted this review. ;)
coolcari chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
omg! that was soo cool! that was good!

thx 4 riting it!

coolcari
Romancelover1321 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
that was so amasing i am still cracking up about the pink underwear dude and then everybody taking a picture and putting on the internet was hilarous loved it
Fallen Dragonfly chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
WAY past his comfort zone. But I'm thinking it made it pretty well into hers.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
:O niice
Purple Wolf Girl chapter 1 . 8/9/2007
Ah! That was hilarious! :)

PWG
RSJSlover chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
is there a continuation in this story? i would love to see what would happen next! good job!
diana chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
very funny i burst out laughing ...lol very creative and cute
Saint H chapter 1 . 6/22/2006
Oh man... while I am a a fan of using generic well meaning words whenever I like a story, I hardly every say this.

Perfect.

I'm sure it really wasn't, but I'm too amazed by your stories coolness to care.

Seriously... wonderment.

Your;

Saint H
She'sDaRebel chapter 1 . 6/12/2006
hahahaah! ) Lovely
D-I-WaRrIa chapter 1 . 3/6/2006
*Hmm...* No dorty thought in my mind... Lol... This was thoroughly hilarious and well thought out. I really wish they did that as an episode, but knowin gthe writers... ah, they suck...

Keep it real... I loved it!

Lari