Reviews for Out to Sea
Peridot5 chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
Good deal. The Genii are such great bad guys. I liked the switching back and forth between the present and earlier. I didn't think I would at first, but I did.
scifi-karis chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
I really enjoyed this fic. There'e something yummy about John and Rodney getting whumped and running from their enemies ... :-)
Agent ERA chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
I always love a good story when it involves Kolya whumping Sheppard. Could you please write one where Sheppard is kidnapped by him or at least trapped with him somehow?

ERA
Potterworm chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
I really liked this story. I loved how it flashed back and forth from when they first got to the planet to when they were in the water.
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Delightful story

McKay shuddered, remembering another late night run his body had been subjected to.

found it :P
ditraveler chapter 1 . 3/21/2007
Great one shot story! thanks!
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Aw, sweet! I love this story - The Shep/McKay interaction, McKay/Teyla interaction, the great writing and action - everything! It was great. Period. :)
sherryw chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
Just read your story and loved it. Thanks for writing it.
Silverthreads chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Aw, I liked this one. :) Though it almost got to be too much hurting John and not enough hurting Rodney. lol
Greywolf Lupous chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
Oh, so many good things to mention in this story, where to start... where to start... can I just say everything? Love the action, the whump, and the snark, but also adore the interaction between the team. From Teyla's talk to Rodney about worrying, to Ronon the One-Man-Genii-Beating-Force, and especially Shep and McKay keeping each other alive until the end. :) All so perfectly in character. Gush gush gush, I know, but hey, you get what you deserve ;)
Anon chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
First of all, I quite liked it. The storyline was good and of course who doesn't love Kolya as the villain? The interactions seemed emotionally satisfying without being overblown, which is so often a problem in lesser works.

Two minor suggestions. One, you may want to make the times a little more glaringly obvious. Sometimes my eye just wanted to skip them and then the story was confusing. Two, when you mentioned "the lt. Colonel" did thus and such, I found it a little distracting. I think that Lt. Colonel's are almost always refered to just as Colonel, "the colonel did thus and such" or whatever.

But, I liked the story and I hope your keep writing!
Jack-rocks chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
WOW! Awesome story. Lots of action and whumpage and a great ending. I especially loved yours writing style (current time mixed with fragments of flashbacks to explain the course of the events). Just Brilliant.

Looking forward to reading more.
LaughingPig chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
OK, this was awesome enough to make me stop whining about your decision to not lengthen that trilogy. AND my tea got cold because I couldn't pause reading, but I forgive you. Looking forward to the next one!
lauren hedgehog chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Very good. I thought it was well written and the characterisations were good. Kolya is such a great baddie :-)
togitnj chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This was a fun little visit with our favorite human baddies. Keep writing!