Reviews for Big Name Death Eater Part deux
Loved this!
Amarenima Redwood chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Great story!
Whisper Gypsy chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Ah Lucius... poor sod. Who's Narcissa going to be passed off to, Peter?
Dimac99 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
Ingenious plan to get rid of Narcissa, very Slytherin! 17 year old Snape was oddly sweet in his angst and panic and I must say, whatever Tonks was drinking, I'll take three of. Schree Mingorg Asm indeed!
BellaTallin chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
LOL, lovely addition to the previous story, a delightful and funny read. :-)
where she went chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Nice work.
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Huzzah! This storyline is truly delightful. But then, I must repeat myself again and say that I find your style of prose to be delightful itself...
mroczna88 chapter 1 . 1/14/2010
This part is my las fav. First of all- I would KILL my man if he even mentioned "ladies" in my presence and not only mention but said that he'll like to look. Secondly- I didn't like all that potion and Severus 17years old. And for the last- there isn't mentioned anything about what I was sure will be here- in third part you mentioned Sev going berserk... And I would love to see that, but there isn't anything like that. I'm sad :(

But it's still very good!
Severus' Malfoy Maiden chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
Brilliant!
Norwegian Moonflower chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
hehe:) good one, this too.
Tommy14 chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
That was a cleaver way to get rid of Narcissa. Your story made me laugh while reading the machinations of the Slytherins.
KenF chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
I laughed all the way. Got any spare bridesmaids that need attention?
Pathatlon chapter 1 . 5/5/2006
Lol! I've read this before, but I just read it again. Are you going to continue this? It's really funny!
bohemian-rhapsodi chapter 1 . 4/9/2006
i am just as terrible at playing darts... update soon!