Reviews for along came a spider
iswallowedthestars chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
I am not a fan of yaoi (I actually hate it) but this story is okay. I actually like how it's so confusing in some parts, you definately make me pay attention when you write! Favorited!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
whoa whoa whoa Marluxia is so... sad... Everything is a confusing twist for him... So it's like AxelLarxeneNamine... but it always leads bak to Namine, huh? Still great
Fatal-Love chapter 1 . 6/26/2007

This made me angry in a good way.

I just wanna beat Marluxia into the ground though.

Using everyone like that just to taint poor namine D

I seriously love you. :'D
Reinna chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
The people before me said it best. xD This entire four part series is wonderful, and 'deliciously disturbing'.

Your writing is wonderful.
dawn seeker chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
I feel obligated to review this. Because part one was good, but this is amazing. Words really can't do your work justice.

Deliciously disturbing.

- dawn seeker -
Empty Melody chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
twisted... I love it ;]
Babalu chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
If I could give you a new name, it would be Psyche Shredder.

Seriously, I could hear my psyche shattering as I read this and others. I know you warn me and I should know better by now, but curiousity always gets the best of me.

You make the character's so real, it's like they aren't even the characters anymore. I mean, it's like you're just borrowing their names and using some of their physical features. It's like you've given them a new skin and a new heart, (or lack of heart for that matter). A character in your hands is powerful because you make it so. You give them depth.

I think I like this better then gin and sin, this series of drabbles. More poignant (I think I used that right.), deeper in meaning.

You know how some fanfics can change your perspective on a certain character? Your's have always done that for me.

You seem to write so effortlessly, I wish I could write the way you do, with feeling and depth. That's why I changed my name to Psyche Shredder, cause I hope to write wonderfuly terrible things like you have.

Uh, in other words, I love your story. Keep it up.

MarluxiaNamine Weisses Fleisch/Tier - Rammstein
Lady KeyBlade chapter 1 . 7/1/2006
Oh Goodness!

Nice Ending...
Lulu Nobody chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
A second part just as wonderful as the first. I love the exploration of all these relationships and of Marluxia's point of view. Very, very nicely done.
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
This was awesome! I loved the AxelxMarluxia moments and its so cool how he sees everyone. But poor Larxene.

Eh, she asks for too much anyways. I liked the part where Marluxia watches Namine draw but can't because of Larxene. Sad and cute.

I'm off to read your next story.
Tolanya chapter 1 . 2/17/2006
Wow. Amazing. I'd write a long review about how brilliant that was, but I'm in a rush. That was so beautiful it made a whole new standard for one-shots. You made Shakespeare seem dull. Seriously.
Tuki the Monopoly Giant chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Again I tell you. Your brain is messed up. But We all like you anyway.
kitty catchaaaaa chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
oh Marluxia.

I can really see all of this happening in my head. something like a movie with brief shots and weird angles and odd lighting.

I love his delusion, the blur of the line of Larxene-Namine-Axel.

and the line about Namine's virginity. Classic.