Reviews for To the King!
lostinterestsorry chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Hey, had to check you out since you were so kind as to leave me a message. This is REALLY quite good. I really enjoyed it. Well written.
Elbendrache chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Hi AggieVGirl,

your one shot impressed me deeply. I like your writung style and the thoughts, which you have to the new king and the others of Gondor.
Lilan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
This one goes straight to my favorites' list (though I think there are a couple of expressions that ring too "modern," but that's a minor thing really). I loved it. So simple and just...right. Honestly, I HATE reading stories where Aragorn becomes King as a result of some intricate plot, and Faramir and the rest are cornered into accepting his claim. This POV is the best for me: no grandeur and pompousness, just a quiet realizatioon of one's indispensibility, however "low" the person might stand. I keep saying that being a leader is to make the lowliest feel important - like here: "...some serve their country in war, others in politics. Me, I serve the white city sweeping the streets after the world has closed its eyes..."

Thanks for a great read!

Lilan
Aelaer chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Oh, very nice! Sometimes the thoughts of the common people are truly fics that are the best quality. I really liked it; and a first for you, too!

Do you have any other fan fiction plans? One shots, novels, OCs or CCs? I'm very interested, you seem like a decent writer.
WargishBoromirFan chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I like it. It's always nice to see an original POV on the coronation.
Luthien and Tari Oronar chapter 1 . 2/1/2006
I liked the tone of this story and I liked how you began it "the coronation must have been beautiful" and and then began your conclusion with the same phrase. Very nice!