Reviews for Ranma of Shishin
moon so bright chapter 7 . 2/14
Awesomeness; I hope you continue.
habibali123 chapter 7 . 7/26/2014
ouch. no more chapter. I hope you continue on this. I recommend Ranma get Harem problem again. It is Hilarious. This fiction is fun and enjoyable.
habibali123 chapter 6 . 7/26/2014
another good chapter!
habibali123 chapter 5 . 7/26/2014
another good ending! I know you are the best.
habibali123 chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
YEAHH !

I like you.
habibali123 chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
nice nice !
habibali123 chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
wow. nice finish with Hinata!
habibali123 chapter 1 . 7/26/2014
nice fiction!
shugokage chapter 7 . 11/2/2013
Amazing story I am sad to see it incomplete good job!
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
this is awesome and interesting i cant wait to see what happens next please continue!
donald7777 chapter 7 . 5/7/2012
The story has been pretty good so far. It is nice to see Ranma not being totally over powering.

Loved the fight scene with Hiashi. He totally deserves everything that happened to him.

I am also interested in seeing how you will bring in Root and the Akatsuki

Ok, now onto the problems.

Your grammar and sentence structure has been getting better. It was pretty strange in some areas.

Another thing that may need fixing is the flow. Chapter 1 the sentence design (flow and look) seemed off.

Anyways good luck and I hope your writes block disappears.

Keep up the great work.
Digital Dragon Productions chapter 7 . 8/2/2010
Nicely Done. Ranma is accepting students really fast,but I guess something happened in those back story years to make him like this. Either that or he sees this as a way to impresses the remaining holy beasts

I would have thought that some of the instructors would have had something to say about their students studies being taking over and a sort of hey what the kids do in their free time is up to them . If the village isn't paying me then you don't have a say in that. . . perhaps some time in the future to offer a salaried position, but he'll probably refuse. (after all he must move on to the find the next 'Youma' as it were)

Other things that might be interesting. Say Naruto is assigned a mission, but without Hinata and she's really worried. Ranma closes up shop to follow and says it's all for Hinata , but without Naruto it's really just to observe Naruto in action.

Last bit for just the sick wackiness that happens around Ranma. The Hyuga elders impressed enough with Ranko Saotome that they think an formal Omai (sp?) should be held. Since Ranma is the eldest that they should go through him. Of course he gives them a hell no , but are insistent with all the benefits of being part of a major clan can bring. Funnier if they thought Hiashi would be the widower that should be presented (see they already fight like a married couple) .

Worse later Ranma shows his skill and multiple clan's starting thinking the same thing to his male side.

Well keep up the good work. Later.
Michael The-Zorch Haney chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Alright, now this is interesting. A good story so far. Hope to see more in the future.
wayne elliott clark chapter 2 . 1/15/2010
Please more. This is a realy nice store, love it.
Nosferatum chapter 7 . 8/30/2009
So, no more Ranma of Shishin? Pity...

Good fic 'twas.