Reviews for Code:Steak Sauce?
Akimina chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
You know, a different title would get you more readers and more reviews than 46. Some people have over two hundred, no offense, Lama boy.
AngelofNicky chapter 17 . 6/23/2006
This is really funny. I couldn't stay in my chair. i can't wait to read part 2. Keep on writing.
Moon and Waves chapter 16 . 5/27/2006
how are you doing in these days of darkness and boredom? frankly, if you couldnt tell by the entry line, my 'rollercoaster of life' could be higher. my dad threw away our home computer and now i have to use his busnuiss laptop. and i dont get to even use that often! i hope you are doing better than i am.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/16/2006
check
finder77 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Oh Shi-ot... that was a close one... Anyways, Love the story so far and um, fyi, high as in sugarhigh is spelled h-i-g-h. XD
Moon and Waves chapter 17 . 5/6/2006
yet you still manage to have new, odd ideas. where do you get them all from? do you just pull them out of your ass or something? still, they are interesting and they definetualy hold you down to see just what you will come up with next.
Evil Jeremy chapter 17 . 5/5/2006
i cant possibily wait till next year! unless your lying about the January sate. I HOPE YOU ARE!
Evil Jeremy chapter 17 . 4/23/2006
Odd acts in a A1 Steack Sauce commercial, and when he eats the sauce while acting, he goes crazy and destrioes the commericial!
Evil Jeremy chapter 16 . 4/20/2006
how about Odd wins the lottery, and spends millions of dollars on steak sauce, and goes crazy on the town!
xana-is-a-bich chapter 16 . 4/19/2006
haha, try adding a song, like Your Horiscope For Today By wierd al yancovich
JackHellman123 chapter 15 . 4/13/2006
...WTFH?
xana-is-a-bich chapter 15 . 4/12/2006
it's high, not hi and it's pour not poor...bad grammer, what a shame
katherine chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
i luved ur stories

so much!

i cant wait till u update

ur so talented at this

that's from the bottom of my heart

i hope i can rite like u

well keep up the good work
xana-is-a-bich chapter 7 . 4/2/2006
you are the second person to coppy my story stop it
LLAMAS ROCK chapter 1 . 4/1/2006