Reviews for Because Every Hero Derserves A Lady
im retired sorry chapter 6 . 3/11/2008
D'aw, only 6 chapters. ;~;
James Barker chapter 6 . 5/9/2006
Seems Dan has found himself a nice lady friend. I smell a budding romance. Short but sweet. Keep up the good work and thanks for making me an official best friend. *smiles with joy* Peace out and rock on!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 6 . 5/3/2006
Short but sweet. Please continue. Thanks for the comment. I too like to think of my fellow authors as freinds.
James Barker chapter 5 . 4/24/2006
First of all thanks for the shout out. That was really great :) . Second of all great chapter. Man, who would have thought Dan could be really arrogant? Lovin' the story. Update soon! Peace out and rock on!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 5 . 4/21/2006
I never knew Sir Dan was such a...! I'm not gonna finish that sentence. You are a lady after all. Update soon. And thanks for the shout out. (Hugs)
Red Wolf chapter 4 . 3/2/2006
ok testing man I look like an idiot ... ok so what does happen to are favorit bummbling skeleton nexed?
James Barker chapter 4 . 2/26/2006
It's good to see that there are actually fans out there who are writing MediEvil fanfics. The story's really good so far. Hope you make another chapter soon. Peace out and rock on!
Warrior of Virtue chapter 4 . 2/25/2006
Thanks for the shout out. I hope you get more readers. This fic deserves better! Update soon.
Salacassera chapter 3 . 2/11/2006
I especially liked the conversation in Chapter 1. I always wondered what would have happened to Fortesque if Kiya hadn't come along.
Warrior of Virtue chapter 3 . 2/8/2006