Reviews for How to Marry the Girl of Your Dreams
sundes2013 chapter 1 . 3/29
aww cute!
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
Oh, I like Aoi. She's very interesting interacting with the stoic Shibi. Also, tiny!Shino is adorable, and I'm betting he regularly drove folks up the wall as a little kid.
Kurouga of the Ink and Snow chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Too cute! Aburame family times, casually complete with bugs, bugs, and more bugs. Man, is Shibi persistent! An awkward romantic, but persistent. XD

Oh gosh, the shenanigans that will no doubt ensue at the family dinner...
zeonista13 chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
This is definitely a different fic than most. Nice to see Shino get some coverage, and family time at that. Hinata has all the family drama in her team, her teammates seem to have OK home lives. Nothing wrong with that! It's good to know that some of Konoha's leading shinobi aren't basket cases. The story dynamic was fun too, with Shibi as the awkward suitor, Aoi as the hard-to-get girl, and Tsume as the protectie friend. Heh, could just see them as genin then...
ancient midnight chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
how cute, it made me laugh the whole story through. the industrial bug killer was the best thing I've heard in a while, sad isn't it?
TheTinyestOne chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I loved this line

"“Precaution. Cause your Daddy was a stalker.” Aoi smiled as she spoke and poked Shino in the nose.

Shibi glared up at his wife. “I was not a stalker.”"

Hilarious, what an awesome fic!
wittyying chapter 1 . 9/14/2009

this is so adorable.
Bunko08 chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
That was adorable! I love the ending! lol. 10/10
1moonwitch chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
this is the second time i have read this story and it is just so adorable. ou should write another part. Shibi's fear of dogs is so funny.

love your OC Aoi!
Berryz-In-Counting chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
this fic is seriously awesome. It made my day. I love how you portray little shino and how his parents met.

heh, stalker. xD
mysterio1274 chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
Awesome story! This satisfied my night, now I can sleep! lol please do more shino fics!
Baby Cougar chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
i love it! hilarious!
deathninja14 chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
shino's mom's name is kaho!
Raha B chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
That was so freaking hilarious!

Little Shino is adorable.

Poor Shibi...stalker! LOL! XD

That was cute.

Please continue to write.

Miss-Monster-Kimono