Reviews for Secrets Behind the Carrot Top
Dark Wolf 021 chapter 20 . 11/17/2006
umthis fic is definately unique...not sure if it is ina good or bad way yet thoug...it needs about 3 more chapters before ic an really tell. things keep jumping around and there are sevearl puzzle peices missing
Tiger-Cub684 chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
this is good, but confusing, and i really don't like some of the choices you made, ok, i don't like alot of them, but it's your story, and i respect you for it. I have no idea where you will be taking this next, but i look forward to it. If you want a sugestion, i sugest you at least end this story (when you decide to end it of course) with a happy ending. Weither that is in 5 chapters of 100 chapters. Personally, i have always hated storys that end with sad endings, especially when that main characters die. I foyu finish this with a good, happy ending, At least i will be able yo fully appreciate this stories uniqueness and greatness. I encourage you to keep up the good work and to please update this soon!
embrandeis chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
I am still with you! It is good to see you baack! And wautng for more greaat chapters.
Camouflage Wolf chapter 20 . 8/5/2006
Awsome, good to see your still going. I can't wait for the next chapter~
kelley28 chapter 20 . 8/3/2006
Yay, an update! Yes, I am one of the readers still with you. I was wondering if you were going to keep writing. I can understand about writer's block. I have at least one story that I JUST figured out the plot, and I'm not sure how to make it work.
rosebabykiss chapter 20 . 8/3/2006
good story _ ! Very dramatic... I feel bad for everyone... I'm glad Elli's daughter didn't die.. that would have been too depressing..
Camouflage Wolf chapter 1 . 4/11/2006
I love your story so far. But one thing confuses me, at the begining didn't you say that Barely had passed away? Or I just thinking wrong, Because i noticed yuo said barely was in dustwood city...But if I'm thinking wrong, I'm sorry. But over all it was a great story, keep up the good work. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Atomitrox chapter 18 . 4/11/2006
This is a really good story. Keep writing.
LanceSwords chapter 18 . 4/8/2006
Awesome chapter! Good length, good description, a great read! Keep up the good work. Now if only I could get over MY writer's block... -_-
raspberrysorbet chapter 18 . 4/6/2006
Okay, Ciar(Kira,or whoever)ever return back to her original family again?Will Cliff ever return to Popuri?Will Jack ever come back?Does Ann love him?Will Popuri die?What happened to Ann's father?Who were the couple that hated children that spoke to Ann's father?What was Ann's father's hobby?Why did Jack leave?
blue-eyed-cutie chapter 18 . 4/4/2006
OMG poor Ann! I think you should put something about how Elli finds out that Kira is really Ciar and then Kia tries to get Elli not to take her but she ends up getting Kira/Ciar back but not after along fight with Kira/Ciar and Kia!
raspberrysorbet chapter 3 . 4/4/2006
WHO?
raspberrysorbet chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
Has he been drinking?
embrandeis chapter 18 . 4/2/2006
Where is Jack? *sniff* Heh, kidding. Good chapter. I am so glad you finally posted, lol. GREAT!
Shippostail chapter 17 . 3/26/2006
uh oh. i wanna know what happens next!