Reviews for Take Me Out
Animeloversrock chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Aw

so sad in the beinging but

so cute in the end
Blackrose2005 chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I LOVED IT! It was so cute...!

And I really loved the endding!

"But her dress was so cute! I was so sure," Orihime whispered, covered in confusion.

"Your shirt was cuter, Inoue-san, I made sure of it," Ishida whispered.

Please do make more!

-BR
crazyvegimab chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
That was the perfect ending for a hungry fan girl such as myself.

I love how you portray Orihime. She's just so fun. I also loved how well Ishida hid his emotions. It was realistic, and a nice change of pace.

Good job!
Thien Minh chapter 1 . 5/2/2007
This is so good. Loved it! ) Keep it up.
C'est Mort chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
So cute! _
Kane Shi Megami chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
AW What a great story! The last two lines were priceless.
chocolatereaper chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
oh! great fic i love that song! are you indian? you did a good job of describing the food i love saag paneer! except my mom's gha
Alaena Night chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
Squee! (LOL, couldn't help it.) This is absolutely adorable! you kept both Orihime and Ishida perfectly in-character. The story flowed smoothly, and the part where Ishida squeaked was so funny. I could imagine that happening. You have a very descriptive writing style, too. I'm totally adding this to my favorites! Keep up the good work.
AnimeCrazyK-chan chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
AW! That was too cute

I love Orihime/Ishida. There aren't enough stories about them... But this was really great
Kit Spooner chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
You win, as usual, my dear. IshiHime conquers all~!
beko chapter 1 . 2/28/2006
I just adored it, it's beautiful and perfect to the very end! And the scene at the movies was hilarious, especially the squeaking Ishida *lol*

Thanks for sharing, this story made my day~
Panda19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Loved your story, very cute and funny. It's turning me into an IshidaxInoue fan.
kuno-raiya chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Aww, how cute! It's nice to see a well-written Ishida/Orihime fic for a change, and you did a fantastic job of keeping each of them in character.
Splendid Shadows chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Oh wow, this was so cute and sweet! You kept Ishida and Orihime in character so that's a bonus. The only advice I can give you is that maybe you should put partitions (you know, a line break or something similar) when the scene changes. For example, if she was at his apartment, and then later on it goes to the tea house scene, you might want to put a line break there so that people can see the shift.

Anyway keep up the awesome work!
Ion chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Your story is well-written for a one-shot. Inoue and Ishida are both in character, although they seem OOC to actually kiss. Humour is good and plot is well established. Good work! Do write more... :-)