Reviews for Bruised Silence
starbuckfaerie21 chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
Sweet! I could see that happening on the show!
distel chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
*sigh* wonderfull..I love your Ryan!
Sis2ACsrSalad chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I liked it a lot. The details, once again, were always nice and very much appreciated. I loved how RM communicated. And yes, what a lovely couple they make, right? Vodka and pounching are means of therapy to them. Ah, RM. I do like how Marissa told Ryan her thoughts and then how Ryan was touched by them. And cute fluff :) As always, great job. I love it when you write! I like how you brought up the whole punching bag thing, again. And how its gone. Well, I hope everything goes well for you, (and I mean your studies and speeches). Thanks!

-alex
YellyBelly chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Awesome, awesome, awesome one-shot! It was a great follow up to 'Punch', which you must know I loved! Marissa really handled the scene well and I'm very impressed with her getting Ryan to talk. Sometimes I'm surprised at how well she knows him too. I really needed that. Just some Ryan and Marissa time that did not involve the topic of that damned Johnny. So thank you for that lovely piece. He didn't go into grave detail about his past...he never does. We only get a glimpse of what his life in Chino was like. But it's obvious that it still haunts him. Excellent take on everything! Just absolutely well done. :)
pm153 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Good job! This is the way I think Marissa should be acting regarding her and Ryan's relationship in season 3. You did a nice job writing her realistically but not making her compassionate instead of self-absorbed like they always portray her on the show. I especially liked the title too. Well done!
ChaiGrl chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Loved your story and your previos one. I was glad that someone else saw that sceen as more than it was. Cause I really read into it. I love the emotion that you show in your stories. You should think of making a longer one on that scene. Branch out with it even more. I'm sure you would do a great job. Anyways, keep up the great writing. Until your next post, Happy Writing!
Ally Lowe chapter 1 . 2/2/2006