Reviews for Lost in Translation
Valkyrie Storm Fairy Tail Mage chapter 8 . 3/17/2014
Yukimori of the Cherokee chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
this is hilarious! pretty please continue!
TheNewOtaku chapter 8 . 4/6/2013
This is a really good story, I know you haven't updated it in a while but I really wish you would; it seems such a shame as to leave amazing literature, such as this, unfinished.
RoseQuartz1 chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
Waaaaaaah! Pwease update! I wanna wead da west! *adorable pout* :3
Zabrina Marina chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
Awww...Pai and Lettuce are so cute! Can you write more, please?
powerpuffgirlsfan02 chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
This story is hillaireaous,i laught through the whole thing.I almost wet myself i was laughing so hard. *still laughing* .i think i laught myself to death. _
Kurama's my mate chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
O.o O-Kay... No clue why she hit Pai. All she did was show him how to use a fork... Sort of... XD
True Colours chapter 4 . 11/18/2009

Wait. Waffles for lunch? Nothing but waffles? BLEECH!

I don't think Pai would lie back on the sofa to make people think he was being normal. I think he'd do it to make them ask: 'OK, Pai, who invaded your body, and also what are you trying to conceal from me?' but he'd look good doing it.

You gotta love Pudding, really.
RENZEI27 chapter 8 . 11/16/2009
I read this story a while back, and i still like it. I wish you would keep writing, and stop stopping, it is killing me! Anyway, more writey writey, less stoppy stoppy!
Mad Eclair chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
i realy like this story and id love to read more of it, btw, will ther b pudding/taruto in the next chapter? just curiose, i love your story!

Tom's Kickass Soldier Wife chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
Aw, PaiLettuce Kawaii! Please update soon! It's so kawaii and fluffly!
mewblackberry101 chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
and the awkward meter goes up another notch ;D
Astrarael chapter 8 . 10/12/2008
Wow. that was awsome! I was laughing my head off at some parts!
Hotgirlow chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
can't wait till this is updated it's funny.
Idiotwhocantthinkofapenname chapter 8 . 6/11/2008
lol XDD

i find this story quite funny iy definitly satifies my sense of humor ]

what amazes me is that you have this ability to make the charecters so ooc but yet manage to keep them in charecter at the same time...get what ijm saying XD

well this is very funny so far

- the fantsy to it with there being aliens and mew mews this sorta reminds me of azumanga daioh

i dont know if youv ever seen it but its an anime about 6 friends and their high school years and its very realistic -the situations and all...not thje peoples- and very funny so im very off topic...keep up the good work and update soon or youll get a V.I.P your of my fun fun underground torcher room O_