Reviews for Epiphanies
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Peaceful. Comforting, even. That's how you've left things.

There is a painting that I saw many years ago. It depicts a short, ragged, rocky cliff overlooking an ocean, mid-tempest. The wind is blowing things by at high speed, the waves are hitting ten meters in places, and a ship is foundering in the distance. But it you look closely, you can see a small white bird hunkered in a nest in a deep cleft in the rock of the cliff face, curled up and sleeping. The name of the painting, if I recall correctly, is "Peace".

That's what this story reminded me of.
aphinitea chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
I love how we see an extension of Raven's rather unique qualities here. Her eyes, the impending feeling of SOMETHING coming. And I love how brisk Robin is about it, how he's all like okay, let's have all of it and then let's see what we can do. You can tell how suited he is to his role in TT.

I feel like Raven trusted them as friends, trusted them not to purposely hurt her or anything, but it took a longer while to trust in them being her safety net. And Robin is her safety net here.
Weaving Bard chapter 1 . 7/26/2007
... lovely.

quite lovely.

You really have the personalities here down. The romance you weave is lovely.

How are you at drama?
Creative Spark chapter 1 . 3/25/2007
Wonderful Wonderful Wonderful work!

-Creative Spark
Aileene chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I really like this one. The idea of it was well executed and I love that it ends in peace even knowing that something bad is on the way. Her ability to trust and believe in someone else helps to ease her burden, well done.

-Aileene
this account will be dead soon chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
_

Me likey!
Brimseye chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
aw man i had a nice review all spell checked and everything and when i went to sent it the stupid page said not suproted! argg well the jist of the note was that I liked this story a lot! And that i just reviewed to tell you that and i've put you on mty fav authors list...hope that makes you happy! ok i gotta go read and review your other stories so your gonna have a whole lotts email by 12 tonight. ;0 sorry.:) ok night...or morning...or good afternoon which ever the case may be.
bellecatastrophe chapter 1 . 3/22/2006
Hi Emania,

hoping I'm not annoying you! Anyway, my C2 is exactly what you wanted to read, its uncanny! Anyway, I'll add you to it or you can just go to my profile and read. I've posted all the stories there, so sorry for small selection !
LM22102 chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
Gasp, I did not review this! How can I NOT? It's so odd, for example, there would be 300 story views, and only 4 reviews. WHAT IS WITH THAT?

I am ashamed with myself that I read this, and did not review. The only excuse I can come up with is, I'm not say that's its an excuse but; I was speechless. I've told you so many times that you are wonderful and I could not find any other compliment without repeating myself. No, really. Honest.
Sonora-Margaret chapter 1 . 3/5/2006
I loved it. You were right, it's bordering on friendship. Which is nice. And I doubt it'd fit moments as well.
Chyrstis chapter 1 . 2/6/2006
I can't believe I forgot to review this! ...Especially since this is such a wonderful little one-shot.

Of course I'd like to also join in and say that I'd love to see this continue...but with the other projects on your hands right now, you'll have to focus on those.

The friendship and trust shown here between Robin and Raven is a wonderful element of their relationship...and clearly shows that there could be something more in the future. ;) What really made me smile though was her first reaction after seeing the ominous sign. She wanted Robin to be the first one she told, and that said a lot to me. I just love the way you keep on writing these two...and the next Moment is almost up? I can't wait! Such lovely stuff...

Ehh...good fics? Most of the authors that I'd recommend have already been either recommended or checked out by you. ...That doesn't mean that there aren't good fics out there just waiting to be discovered.

Thanks for the wonderful fic and update when you can! (Glomp)
alena-chan chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
This was great... really wonderful... _

I loved the subtle hinting to the Rae/Rob romance and it was great that you portrayed friendship... I liked it very, very much...

It could be seen as a prologue to a longer story... especially with the premonition Raven has.

Anyway, a wonderful one-shot and I cant wait to read more from you _

As for good stories: I would recommand you reading the stories from 'sekai no yakusoku' or 'The Writer you fools' or 'Daybreak25 ' or 'Kikiks' or 'Amber Myst'. All of them are wonderful authoresses and have really good stories... mostly Rae/Rob, but some of them have also Rae/Speedy or Rob/Rae/Red X stories... they are really good and I'm sure you like their stories _

Alena
finalitylife chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I would have reviewed this yesterday when I read it at work but I kind of forgot about it so I must apologize. Anyways, you really have a certain eloquence with your words, something that truly defines your writing. It is something I could never hope to match and honestly, is just exceptional. You truly are a great writer, and the ending of this story was truly well written and memorable. That's about all I really have to say so good luck on what you right next because if I remember correctly, Im waiting on some update from you. Peace
xOsilentdreamsOx chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I really liked it. it was a perfect ending...atleast i felt that way
Lord Malachite chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
What makes this short piece, almost a prelude, so good is that everything in it is real. This is one of my favorite styles of writing, because you're certainly no stranger to the fact that the devil is in the details. This piece is human and alive, and fits with Raven's character so perfectly that I've no doubt that you've majored in Raven and gotten your PhD.

This has everything that makes a story good, and it oozes heart and soul without anything ever feeling forced. It never comes across as sappy or overplayed, and the angst that holds court is just the right dosage to make the story work without it becoming melodramatic. I seem to be at a loss for words to describe how much I enjoyed this without sounding like a hopeless fanboy! Keep up the excellent work, it's more than worth it!