Reviews for New Digidestined
sailormewmewinuluver chapter 5 . 2/1/2014
love it more please and please dont get darien and serena back together pleeeeeease
Yoruko Rhapsodos chapter 5 . 9/11/2013
I REALLY hope u pair Usagi with Ken or Yamato/Matt. Or at least NOT Mamoru.
MusicalJourney chapter 5 . 7/22/2008
This is a great chapter when are you going to update.
Megan Consoer chapter 5 . 10/26/2007
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?
Heart chapter 5 . 3/22/2007
Love this story.

But plese update.

Pretty please.

I am going crazy waiting for this story to update.

Matt/Serena make such a good and cute couple.

So please hurry and update this story.

Star chapter 5 . 3/9/2007

CosmicLunaAngel chapter 5 . 4/6/2006
great job.

Serena/Tai
xMusicxHobox chapter 5 . 1/29/2006
so cool i hope you pair serena up with either Tai or matt because well their the bestfor her and darien just a baka . she to good for darien ya know so any i really think she sholud end up with either tai or matt . but that only my opion you can pair her up with anyone you like cause it is your story . but still matt or tai should be the one for her. or you could make it to were they both have her .like in these fanfiction i read were she (serena) has four husbands so you could pair her with both matt an tai but it still is your choice on who she ends up with and i will respect your decision. love the story its so cool so contiune writing it plz..!
Cami Binion chapter 5 . 7/17/2005
i like this story so far. what kind of pairings did you have in mind for this story? i would like serena to be with matt and hotaru to be with ken. i think that those are good pairings. update soon
Dragon chapter 5 . 6/12/2005
k, I've noticed u started stories, but never finish them. Think ya could update? and i think u should have Ken & serena date. but make them the same age.
Taeniaea chapter 5 . 3/30/2005
I Love The Chapter: 5 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
too lazy to log in chapter 5 . 1/26/2005
I HATE IT! DON'T YOU KNOW? KEN AND HOTARU MAKE THE COOLEST COUPLE! NOT ALL THIS STUPID KEN AND USAGI! Ok, so you got the part about Michiru and Haruka being...well you know... BUT OTHER THAN THAT! DO A KEN AND HOTARU!

spokeswoman for