Reviews for Melting
Starlight77 chapter 16 . 8/17
I like this take! I really enjoy the way you write the dynamic between the two. it never feels over dramatic but just the right amount of angst and love. I think the stalker storyline really works for the situation here.

If you're ever inspired to update again, I would love it.
soundslikelove75 chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Such a shame you left this unfinished. It was really good.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
PLease have a happy ending.
BloodyOsbourne chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
So good ! Can't wai to read the rest.
Macala A chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Hello,

I love this story so much. I love the plot and the tension between Jackie and Hyde. I hope you update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
RahnyJae chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
I love it, I love it, I love it! Now, seeing as this hasn't been update since 07, I'm guessing you've probably just let this one go, which really saddens me. However, I am very grateful for what you have done, it's so goooood! lol I hope this review gives you a little jolt of inspiration, but if not I understand. I love this story anyway. Good job, love your writing style:)

-Ronny J.
Shabbuuu chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Please update! I'd love to see how this story finishes.
actlikesummer chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Ok this story is amazing! I love how protective Hyde is over Jackie. I love it! Have you thought about updating any time soon? If not...you should. I am dying with this cliffhanger. :)
Cat chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Loved it!
wprincessannw chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
its been forever but I really hope you continue this story!
Marla's Lost chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
I just found this story - what happened to the ending? Who was the guy and did Jackie become a star and move back to Point Place?

Did Red stick his foot in someone's ass? Closure please!
that70sLuver chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
You have to continue! I want to know what happens. I love this story. You rock at writing! :-D
Bini chapter 16 . 11/2/2008
I'm loving it, and reviewing, and very much hoping tha you'll someday finish this story. Please. Pretty please? With a Steven Hyde on top?
Alli Copen chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Very nice witting. It's very descriptive witch I love haha,

anyway these too are my favorite couple in this show.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)
Ash chapter 16 . 2/6/2008
omg you have to update this! i'm like dying to see what happends and to see if hyde messes up that stalker!