Reviews for Melting
Currentwaves chapter 16 . 12/23/2017
ohhh i know you probably won't update this its been so long but pleaseee do! or at least let us know who the stalker is im so curious ahhh its such an interesting plot!
Starlight77 chapter 16 . 8/17/2016
I like this take! I really enjoy the way you write the dynamic between the two. it never feels over dramatic but just the right amount of angst and love. I think the stalker storyline really works for the situation here.

If you're ever inspired to update again, I would love it.
soundslikelove75 chapter 16 . 12/12/2015
Such a shame you left this unfinished. It was really good.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/29/2012
PLease have a happy ending.
BloodyOsbourne chapter 16 . 10/1/2012
So good ! Can't wai to read the rest.
Macala A chapter 16 . 1/6/2012
Hello,

I love this story so much. I love the plot and the tension between Jackie and Hyde. I hope you update again and soon. Keep up the great work and have a lovely day.

Smile,

Macala A.
Unayan chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
I love it, I love it, I love it! Now, seeing as this hasn't been update since 07, I'm guessing you've probably just let this one go, which really saddens me. However, I am very grateful for what you have done, it's so goooood! lol I hope this review gives you a little jolt of inspiration, but if not I understand. I love this story anyway. Good job, love your writing style:)

-Ronny J.
Shabbuuu chapter 16 . 6/20/2011
Please update! I'd love to see how this story finishes.
actlikesummer chapter 16 . 5/16/2011
Ok this story is amazing! I love how protective Hyde is over Jackie. I love it! Have you thought about updating any time soon? If not...you should. I am dying with this cliffhanger. :)
Cat chapter 16 . 1/17/2011
Loved it!
wprincessannw chapter 16 . 9/17/2010
its been forever but I really hope you continue this story!
Marla's Lost chapter 16 . 9/22/2009
I just found this story - what happened to the ending? Who was the guy and did Jackie become a star and move back to Point Place?

Did Red stick his foot in someone's ass? Closure please!
that70sLuver chapter 16 . 5/26/2009
You have to continue! I want to know what happens. I love this story. You rock at writing! :-D
Bini chapter 16 . 11/2/2008
I'm loving it, and reviewing, and very much hoping tha you'll someday finish this story. Please. Pretty please? With a Steven Hyde on top?
Alli Copen chapter 16 . 2/10/2008
Very nice witting. It's very descriptive witch I love haha,

anyway these too are my favorite couple in this show.

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :)