Reviews for Beautiful Work of Art
SLD chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
You need to use grammar and spell check!
CowboyswithDimples chapter 4 . 3/18/2006
oh keep going and do i fast, i cant wait to see what happens!

ps i love skate! jack is old news.
GirlofthePirates chapter 4 . 3/14/2006
Beautifully written;)

Loved the dream & the mysterious necklace:0 ~what does it all mean?

~Keep updating

(BTW; check out my Fanfic "Resolutions"-the latest has some Skate action as well!;)
Kirvash chapter 4 . 3/12/2006
Please more. And let them have the god damn kiss already!

:) Skate rules. You rule.
ashhead chapter 3 . 2/26/2006
Great fic :) Update soon
Rossanie chapter 3 . 2/22/2006
Yay! this chapter was so sweet! AWW... I'm luving it!

update soon!

PLEASE!
GirlofthePirates chapter 3 . 2/21/2006
Great story-I absolutly ADORE Skate;)

Update soon!
chelsey chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
loved the new chapter! so kate has been having dreams too then? can't wait to see what happens next!
KateLilly chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
O... great cliffie though I hate it when people do that to me... but what the heck r her dreams? I want Sawyer to hear her upset while sleeping and 'Come To The Rescue'! Please hurry up and update!
Firebreathingfox chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
great story, i luv skate! :D can't ait for more
Rossanie chapter 2 . 2/15/2006
...WOW...:o

That, was friggin fantastic...

I loved- L-O-V-E-D the dream! lol! Tricky. that was a great idea. (the dream) got me hooked strait away. loving it heaps :D

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

:D *skater4lyf*
KateLilly chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
OMG! I LOVE IT! WRITE MORE!
sawyersgirl27 chapter 2 . 2/6/2006
Wow. This fic is really adorable. You're a good writer. And having Sawyer see Kate dancing is really great. Keep up the good work. :D
chelsey chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
love this story! can't wait for the next chapter!
Cait chapter 2 . 2/5/2006
oh wow this is so cute. i was actually thinking about telling someone to write a fic with her dancing and then have him see her and so on. but i can just see her playing on his choice of words and saying something like "i'm a complicated girl sweetheart" and just brushing it off like it was nothing embarassing. thats what i like anyways, its your story so youll do whatever you want i suppose. anyways I REALLY LOVED your story and if you dont update soon ill go crazy so write write write okay!