Reviews for My Dad Taught Me
pandoraxrain chapter 14 . 2/22/2014
Hola Monica se que escribiste esta historia hace mucho pero la amo! eres excelente escritora y tambien me alegra que seas hipanoparlante. Eso, un abrazo!
Sarah chapter 2 . 4/5/2013
I love ghosts!
Lilac1286 chapter 8 . 7/14/2010
cute chapter but "basketball boy" made me cringe. If anything use her personal term wildcat...it would make the story seem more realistic if u get what i mean.
PIXBURGHGIRL1587 chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
AH! THIS WAS SO GOOD! THE WHOLE TROY AND GABRIELLA FIGHT MADE IT BETTER!
Letty87 chapter 14 . 11/28/2008
I love this story! Your writing is so good and they way you capture the emotions of the people, especially Juan, you should be proud of him its exactly how he would be feeling and you told it beautifully. Also the relationship with Troy and Gabriella is just perfect, really how you can see them being (if they existed outside the movie ofcourse), the scene in the kitchen especially when I first read I thought that it was a glimpse into their future and then Juan said how it seemed natural for them and they'd always be doing it.

I really love all your stories and really hope to be seeing more stuff from you soon on this story and hopefully others.

Thankyou for your wonderful contribution!
aishwar6 chapter 14 . 6/6/2008
oh i love these stories! please please please update them! I especially love the stories where it is gabi's dad's pov! But i luv all of them!
ScRuPuLoUs chapter 14 . 5/2/2008
Hey, This is really good. I love your writing, and the switching POV, definately different to alot of stories I have read. Can't wait to read more. Update soon
infinite.exs.and.ohs chapter 14 . 3/26/2008

i love troyella fluff

BECOZ ITS SO SWEET!

xoxo
Liza Bulcher chapter 14 . 1/7/2008
I think this story is wicked good.( I'm from Massachusetts so if you don't know what I meant by wicked, I meant "very" or"totally"). I think that if you intend to have Gabi's father leave Earth, I think u should have him revil himself to at least Gabi
thisaintascene84 chapter 14 . 11/26/2007
cute stuff...a bit confusing and jumbled but nice.
SweetMoose chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Aw... I feel warm like a cheese muffin with a banana on top. Yes that made no sense, but it made me even happier. Troy and Gabriella are just the cutest thing! I don't even know why, but this chapter made me what to cry. I think it was the cuteness between Gabriella and Troy that made me want to. Sorry this is so short, but I'm sleepy soo... time for bed. Night, may the noodles of Mars be with you.
touched.by.grace chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Aw! I loved it!

I can't wait to read more! What's going to happen with Simon?

The suspense is killing me! OK not really!

Loved it!

Update soon!
uncharted-ink chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
wow this is very interesting! im very ripping at ! grr! lol! update soon!
MeganRachel09 chapter 13 . 7/31/2007
really good chapter! update SOON!
SweetMoose chapter 13 . 7/27/2007
One day back and you are reviewing again! Yay! Haven't heard Troy's thoughts in awhile, so it was a nice change. Maybe its not really awhile, but you've been gone for soo long and are making it up! *still happy* I want a muffin too. So jealous! Can't wait for the Gabi POV chapter. Be safe have a cheese nugget and be happy!