Reviews for Polarity
The Not-So-Ultimate Writer chapter 4 . 2/16
Damn. You turned her into a psycho. I wish I was using that term loosely like I usually do, but she really is a total psycho. Half way through, and I can say for sure that this is one scary version of Lilo.
HaunterFan122 chapter 7 . 12/2/2013
I feel bad for Lilo. But good chapter though.
The middle ages chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
But I cant just let her beat the crap out of her... I laught my ass off!
mandaree1 chapter 7 . 11/9/2012
love the fanfic!
Kemetri D. Jackkson chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
Wow! all love this chapter it is really my favorite i love this story. Lilo is all evil and crazy, and stuff. This is really just to good like really it is.
AnthonyAngrywolf chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
"Stitch not scared." Stitch snapped out.

"Sorry. I meant shocked." Lilo said sarcastically.

"Right, not scared." Stitch said getting up. Then he realized Lilo was being sarcastic. "Hey!" Lilo giggled at his reaction.

I thought that was funny myself.
Rolo-chan chapter 8 . 3/10/2011
wow I like this stroy, I'm about to read the next one, I LOVE this chapter!
Anonymous1209 chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Love story and I can't wait to read your sequel.
joshuarule chapter 6 . 7/4/2010
Listen, I'm sorry Twilightborn1983 for the comments in 2007. I was going through some anger, depression, and very suicidal thoughts. I'm sorry. Please Respond:
Joshua-Sinclair chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
It is very good everything turned out in the end. And Lilo's reaction to her experiance was much more realistic then in the L&S story "Changes".
Joshua-Sinclair chapter 3 . 3/17/2010
Jumba was sure thinking when he disigned Angel. The more likely someone was to resist the evil, the stronger the evil.
goddess-chan123 chapter 8 . 7/14/2009
it was a good story, but i kinda expected mor...and6-2-8 is Leroy...!
kinger810 chapter 3 . 7/20/2008
Great story so far!
123qaz chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I like this story very much. It is very beautiful one despite all that darkness and sorrow. I have to confess that I just loved Lilith because she was so delightfully evil and insane but I still allways prefer good over evil.

I hope you write something as good as this soon.
stitch8000 chapter 8 . 4/17/2008