Reviews for Snow angels
fairydustandcansofspam chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh my gosh, I like that one! That was really cute! Are you french? just cuz a lot of people on ffnet write in second languages, and... Well, it might just be in the USA, but we normally call it making snow angels, rather than doing... however, I know nothing about Australian or British terms for that pastime.

I really liked the ending though. Crabbe and Goyle making snow angels would normally be hilarious, but the way you wrote it made it... really cute... like almost but not quite a revealing of their inner-children, if that makes any sense at all. I mean, they're still at school, they can't be just be these grown-up-terrorists, they've gotta still have something child-like in them. I made no sense there, but... Well, I know what I was saying! :D
coolmarauders chapter 1 . 3/11/2006
I really liked this one. I liked the simple language that went along with the theme of snow angels being for little children. Nice.

prongs
Crookshanks22 chapter 1 . 2/9/2006
Charming! Luna would take snow angels seriously.
Deb-lil chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Aw! What a cute fic!

Ahem, allow me to start at the beginning: Hi, Bagge.

Okay, now I'll continue. This was such a great fic! You got the six of them reunited out in the snow...and Crabbe and Goyle were just the most perfect addition imaginable.

I like how you can take something so simple like snow angels...and "Lunafy" them into an incredible story. It's quite amazing to me.

Neville is so adorable in your stories. Because Luna is a little Loony, she sayus they should not disturb the snow angels. Neville respects that. How sweet.

I loved the end with Crabbe and Goyle. They were itching to go outside and join the Gryffindors and Luna, but neither would admit it. I also like the way you portray Crabbe and Goyle in your fics. They can be big and stupid (like in the "Oh yeah?" "Yeah!" one), or just plain cute (like in this one). How versatile.

This fic was quite a laugh for me. In my P.E class in school, we played (American) football out in the snow...middle of winter. We weren't supposed to play tackle, but we did anyway.-Naturally. Once everybody had been tackled at least twice, we were sufficiently soaked. So, we made snow angels! So if either children or wierdos make snow angels, what am I? A child...or a wierdo? (I hope it's not the latter.)

Great fic, and keep writing. Your stories are most amusing!

~Deb-lil
Possum132 chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
I liked Crabbe and Goyle's cameo appearances - and did you know Cinderalex has also written a snow angels story?
Padfoot Reincarnated chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Oh so cute. I wish we had snow here! That is exactly the kind of thin g Luna would do. My only thing is you should maybe use contractions more. The dialogue would flow much better. Like when Ginny says, "It is time"? Personally, I would put, "It's time." Other than that, this is totally excellent, cute and sweet. Exactly what I needed.
Luna Obsessed chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aw how sweet! Lovely fic, and yet another one of your wonderful ideas. :P

I love how Luna explained about scaring the angels, and then Neville continues that.

Then Crabbe and Goyle...I could see them doing that...I think they're different when Draco isn't around, I'd be interested as to how they act in the next book - presuming they're back at Hogwarts and all - without their leader...deep down they're probably nice people. :P

The last sentence was a perfect end to the fic.

The story was worth the wait, thank you and I hope you'll write more soon. :)

Tabby x
Dead-Luthien chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
lol, It's so cute. I like it. It was worth waiting. I'm glad you posted something new. Speaking of Luna, they have finally posted the picture of the girl who'll interpret her. To be honest, I feel a bit disappointed because she doesn't look the way I imagined her. You can find a picture of her on .

I think I found and explanation with my story and I plan to post chapter 16 tomorrow. It's not the best explanation but it will win me some time untill I come with a better idea, though you won't find out about it untill next chapter which is half written.
BookwormRose chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I really liked it.

It made me smile.
White Scribe chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Aww, it was a cute bit of writing, i liked it. Luna has an odd way of making everything childish and honest. i like the way you used that power to the extreme it was nice. Gives you a fuzzy warm feeling despite the cool snow. Good job!
pottergothotter110 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
this is sucha cute story. :)
FreddyTeddy chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
I love it! I like how you brought Crabbe and Goyle in, makes you feel sorry for them and how there Draco's henchmen. It's fantastic!
bitterosemary chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This fic needs a bit of help in puncuation. You might want to look over it, or if you've a beta on hand, ask them to. It's sweet and cute, but the errors prevented me from enjoying it to the extent I could have. Also, work on your dialogue a little - try to adapt it to the characters and be more realistic. Luna's perfectly fine and Neville's just fair, but the rest could use improvement. Crabbe and Goyle were quite funny! That scene and the air of this short fic are its strongest points. With a few tinkers, this could be very pleasant indeed!
fledge chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
Well - who'd have thought of Crabbe and Goyle like that? Just don't let Malfoy hear about it! Could perhaps be a little special magic of Luna's, perhaps? Anyway, you are one of the EXTREMELY rare persons that see some human side in Malfoy's bodyguards. Beautifully written, idyllic and peaceful. Perhaps this is what the sorting hat was talking about in his new song?