Reviews for Glitter Lipstick and a High IQ
Guest chapter 5 . 1/12/2014
Strange end
Guest chapter 5 . 11/20/2013
i'm a fangirl. and brains and beuty is my ! nice story though.
ClassiclyChic101 chapter 5 . 4/4/2013
WHYYYYY!? WHY WON'T YOU CONTINUE!? Overall the story was very good,I'm addicted to Artemis Fowl already in a week and this gives me a good reason why I shouldn't be 'fangirling' to much over him.
TeamVampire chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
Ahaha. The entire time in chapter 4 my face was frozen in horror. Poor Holly...

Allow me to assure you that I am not a stereotypical fangirl. I appreciate the plot just as much as the characters. Although, Aretmis is now my favorite character of any series. But how can you not love an evil protagonist? There's never enough! I wish the Harry Potter series had Voldemort's point of view... So interesting.

But that's a little off topic. Wonderfully hilarious fic. ;)
superstar727 chapter 5 . 12/1/2007
haha i enjoyed this

i am a girl

i am 16

i love the Artemis Fowl books

but i am not a fan girl

firstly i have a high IQ and can understand the plots quite well, and every word in the book.

i dont need blue contacts cause i have bright blue eyes

and im laughing with you, cause you're funny )

very much enjoyable

D
Italiangurlinamessedupworld chapter 5 . 10/11/2007
hi i love this story haha poor arty...well poor artys truamitized mind i like toture arty to much to feel too bad fopr him
zalinxed chapter 5 . 6/18/2007
NO! ATREIMS IS MINE!

omg.

did i-?

crap.

i will avert from fangirlyness. i will not be one of them!
zalinxed chapter 4 . 6/18/2007
GASP!
zalinxed chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
GO HOLLY KICK HER BUTT!

what will become of Holly? well probably trama.
zalinxed chapter 2 . 6/18/2007
"IT" IS EVIL!

poor juliet...she should have killed her..._
zalinxed chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
well i'm not a fangirl...but artemis is totally hot! black hoodie would so brign out his eyes and-...oh no i'm becoming on of them!

did you know of the upcomming Artemis Fowl movie?
Jacleni chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
OMG! ARTY IS HOT OMGWTFBBQ!

Yes, good story so far. Very cute!
Olivia Doyle chapter 5 . 3/21/2007
I think that you may have just made my day. That story was one of the funniest things that I have ever read. Having a friend who is a lot like Minerva, it especially hit home because I could see her doing exactly that, except that it would have probably been her iPod in her hand the whole time. I also believe that my friend would probably say a few more sarcastic comments and use less intimidating tactics
not magical me chapter 5 . 2/11/2007
power to the smart people!
Her Excellency chapter 5 . 10/15/2006
YES! Go Minerva! Girl genii rock! I am not alone!(If you have no clue what i'm talking about ,read my profile)But this story can't be over!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »