Reviews for Wild Flowers
Imashitowareto chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
wow!i cant believe that it will going like that!well,if u have continue to write about it,i will read !
XLightningX chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
omg :/
Milkandchocolate chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
I like it... but i don't like that you killed chris in this story how sad T_T... if this story would continue it would be great too... i want to read another chapter...
Aerith The Evenstar chapter 1 . 11/11/2007
WTF! Hugo's gone to the dark side of the force...er...I mean rune. You know what I mean. I like this fic and there's no way your stopping. Give me more chapters, or give me...uh...give me...OR GIVE ME MORE CHAPTERS! That way you won't have a choice. (Sorry about that) Chris' dead. Anna's left alone to be an orphan...and with thoughts of revenge for her mother's death. Hugo's evil and the world is upside down.
NeverGoodbyeRoxas chapter 1 . 7/13/2007
Somehow, I think this had a better beginning than the prequel. And what IS Hugo doing, destroyin Iksay village like that? There has to be a good reason, right? Urg, this story screams suspense and needs an explanation. I want to know what happens next and what made Hugo go beserk like that.
Sumomo92 chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
What is Hugo DOING! I want more!
Tovath chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
please contine this so I can know what the hell is going on
suikofan chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hmm Hugo was'int the father? Wonder why Chris went back to the concil and Hugo's mad.
Umm.Yeah chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
The character's name is Salome. Sa-LOW-may. Not the contrived way you are trying to spell it. How can you expect a reader to take you seriously if you can't even get the character's names right?
namelssreviewer chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hmm... i love this plot, well, you can't really call it a plot, but i like it. Doesn't it feel like one of those starwars moment? "[Anna], I am you father." "NO!"... er... okayee... i must though, i had quite a tough time trying to figure out what you were trying to type... the spelling mistakes are... all over. But i like the story. True, you could leave it like that, and that would make a good cliffhanger that will last forever... though if you DO do that, then i'm afraid i won't be able to control myself and would have to write a fic based on YOUR fic... how ironic. So... in conclusion, it would be better if you continued the story, but either way, its a good story, keep it up! (caffeine buzz? Eh?)
TATheSunTwin chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I think this is great!write more soon!