Reviews for Just You And Me
MissMajik chapter 1 . 11/26/2012
That was so wonderful! So well written and the story was fantastic. Please do more!
jessm16 chapter 1 . 11/9/2009
I have a feeling this will sound like whatever everyone else wrote, but this was very cute! I liked how you pulled it all together. Very fascinating! Kept me spellbound! Keep it up!
shirts47 chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Love the story, very cute. I love the meaning behind it, Syd and Vaughn are meant to be together, who does know that, but I am glad that you write a story proving this to everyone.

Love JJ
raindropsX chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
this was awesome! exclamation point!
KierstenBrianne chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
very cute! i love sydvaughn stories! they make me feel so good! lol
Serindipity9 chapter 1 . 2/18/2006
I love that movie! And I love this story too. (Yes I misspelled serendipity on purpose... it's a long story that involves multiple inside jokes.)
Em-958 chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
OH. MY. GOD ! That was the fluffiest story I've read in a while!

I started reading it and thought "Hell, what is the girl talking about? There are no fluff in this story so far" lol Half of the story, Just a great biggining and I enjoyed it very much. (Now your think, she hated the rest of the story, relax, that's not it)

Then, the fluffy stuff came. I'm not saying that it was bad, because it wasn't. You pulled it of really nice, not many people really can do that. It often gets just TO MUCH.

Anyways, I think you have a great writing style and really know how to write a story. I love SV,I'm a true SV fan so thanks for a great SV story!

Just one thing, if you parted this story (is it finshed?) in two chapter, it would be less fluffy, but itäs good as it is to. The world need some good ole fluff from time to time ;)

Keep the good work up and keep on writing! You should do another cxhater or a sequel to thsi story. maybe a couple of years later, they have kids or soemthing lol

Love,

/Emma
Forceful chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Hey! This is so sweet. Please continue!
Tootsie210 chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
please please continue

i love it

amazing
meu amor chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
please update soon i love this story