Reviews for Murder at Malfoy Manor
Goose chapter 6 . 2/21
The OOCness completely detracts from the story overall. Hermione calling Voldemort "My Lord"? I only read this because of my love for murder mysteries, but other than that this story is almost crack level.
Gred Forge chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
You know, the only unusual pairing left was Ron/Bellatrix. Shame you killed her off so soon. Imagine the implications...

Actually, I don't wanna know. Carry on.
Eilegna chapter 17 . 11/14/2013
This is a fun read! I havent watched the Clue movie yet but i've read the book. This story is ridiculously funny and a bit refreshing for the different pairings.. The endings are absurd but hilarious! Highly unlikely but very entertaining! And cant imagine professor snape to pull a mr. green! Hahaha atleast he's not gay...XD
Isnyhebother characters also based on the original color-named ones? I lovbthe humor and likenwhatbi've saidnthe childishness of Voldy and some others. I'm surprised you managed to drop clues all over the chapters and managed to piece them together with different endings. Very entertaining. Well done!
Eilegna chapter 14 . 11/13/2013
Are you going to pull a wormtail?
Wormtail! —funny
Eilegna chapter 13 . 11/13/2013
Mwahahahaha, his malicious mind laughed.
—how very detailed XD

'I hate his nose,' Voldemort contributed. 'It's too large.' As he said it, the thought crossed his mind that he, Voldemort, lacked a nose entirely. Ah, well. Better no nose than a great hooked one, like Snape's.
—hahaha, how does he breathe, then? And how come he speaks normally unlike those who broke their nose and suffering colds who speak indecipherably

'Well,' said Ron, shrugging his shoulders. 'You knew that greasy git was never going to survive this story.'
—indeed

Im enjoying the Dark Lord childishness. Uh oh

Usually people (in horror films, mostly) getting intimate ( if you know what I mean) end up Dead *coughginnyanddracocough* hahaha
Eilegna chapter 11 . 11/13/2013
0.o
Eilegna chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
He held a secret love of Shakespeare, especially the tragedies.
—*snicker*

He swore sometimes that Wormtail had done something wrong in the re-birthing ritual to make him senile.
—bound to happen

Such a pretty little neck, undoubtedly soft skin. He could break it, with one wave of the wand, snap it in two. He could make it bleed.
—pffft psycho!

Even Voldemort felt a wrench of despair at the idea of Hogwarts: A History being burned.
—pffffthahahhaha

a tiny, little-boy part of him laughing with glee as he did.
—oh dear XD

if there was one thing to commit murder for, a first edition of Hogwarts: A History might be it.
—Uhm, sure... o.0
Eilegna chapter 9 . 11/13/2013
There must be some part of normality to his existence. She was not sure which thought disturbed her more.
—Hahahah

It may surprise you to know, Miss Granger, that I see beauty in many things... A curse, perfectly executed. Even death...
—typical
Eilegna chapter 7 . 11/13/2013
You are betraying Voldemort's secrets! Well one cannot be naturally poised and regal in everything... Of course he practiced swishing his robes, of course.
XD

You really know how to put a sneek peak love those!

( and i normally dont review in between chapters, unless I cant help it hahaha)
NSDCars5 chapter 17 . 7/11/2013
After reading the name of this chapter, I was really convinced it was elves. Add that to Dobby, and... well, let's just say, nice prank!
hiei'shalfbrother chapter 17 . 1/9/2013
BWAHAHAHAHA! THIS WAS PERFECTION! I haven't laughed so hard in soooo long!
autumn midnights chapter 17 . 1/11/2012
Story added to C2: Harry Potter Multi-Chapter Stories.

I really enjoyed this fic. It was a little odd, certainly, what with the PansyHarry and VoldemortHermione pairings, not to mention the ending, but it was a good odd and it fit much better with the tone of this story than if it was perfectly canon. Brilliant story, and I really wish that this had been longer because it was so awesome. Great, great job.
The Red Planet chapter 17 . 10/14/2011
This cracked me up last night. :D

I don't know the movie you mentioned, but I have played Cluedo. I loved the references.

Apart from the last chapter, which was insanely hilarious, there was one line I could not stop laughing at:

"What is this, she thought, 'wander the hallways' hour? I've met more people in this bloody upstairs corridor than I do walking down Diagon Alley at mid-day." :'D

Thank you for this brilliant story! :)

*adds to C2*
TheWarriorQueen chapter 17 . 9/1/2011
I liked the house commiting the murders, although the Sorority came second. If I may steal from Ron : Bloody brilliant, mate! This story is now a favourite, and you're on my author alert.
Slytheren-Ryous-girl chapter 17 . 8/25/2011
you just had to have it end so many times didn't you! I was fine with harry being the merderer! good story by te way but still I was getting ready to track you down and rewrite the story so it would end faster. But really good story!