Reviews for Trust Me
little rowdy jawa chapter 1 . 1/5/2015
This is just perfect! I love the way you write them - the Count and Padawan Qui-gon are just an incredible (and sometimes hilarious) team. And yes, sickness really seems to bring out "Dooku's misanthropic, distrustful side spectacularly" :)
Ocne chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
'After all the grumping, fevered rambling, and mental turbulence from his suffering mentor, a hydrated, thoroughly unconscious Dooku sounded absolutely perfect.'

LOL

Dooku's voice is so true despite the... situation. Wow. Well done. And young Qui-Gon, unsure, compassionate, wanting to help, and then finally speaking his mind - to a sleeping man.

Loved the story. Thank you.
kiku65 chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Altogther now... aw!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 12/1/2006
Aw, how cute! Great one shot! (falls out of chair laughing at the thought of ranting Dooku) Oh, that was very clever. But I love the end most of all. Very sweet!
Mari Skyrin-Sarker chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
I'd roll around on the floor laughing if I wasn't at school at the moment, but anyway, that was funny! Dooku was seriously acting pathetic! I would have just wholloped him a couple times if it'd been me instead.
Athena Leigh chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Avatar of tranquility? I love your words! Haha, this was so good again. I love the sick rambling. And "Oh, well, you’re all right, I suppose." That is too much. Poor Qui-Gon, what can one do with a sick Jedi like Dooku? But our indefatigable Padawan Jinn found a way to help him. As Qui-Gon always does. What a good little boy. *pats him on the head* Good little story. *pats Charmisjess on the head* :)
LL chapter 1 . 2/5/2006
Oh, wow.

This is PRICELESS!

I always look for good Dooku stories, because he's so mysterious. I think that to do one about the character that makes sense is a real challenge.

This one raises many questions, which just whets the appetite for more. (hint, hint) ;)
Scribe of Anadril chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
Very good. *nods sagely* Write about Dooku, ever does no one. *turns green* About Qui-Gon's apprentinceship, rarly. *gets shorter than already am a looses most of hair* Funny, Dooku is when he is sick. *gets old and wrinkly* To my tea, I will go.
Alley Parker chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Aww! I love Qui/Dooku stuff! This one was very nicely done!
Nelarun chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
...

I don't think I left anything out...

This is so sweet. I really like it

Nelarun of Australia
DarthGladiator45 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
cute one-shot, Count Dooku is an impossible patient, but then most guys are. . .
Sailor Taichichi Vegeta chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
This was excellent. I have the world's best mental image of semi-nervous young Qui-Gon holding a cup of juice and listening to Dooku raving. Count Dooku -sick. I never imagined it happening to him, but I sure did laugh when I read this. Great job.
Writer117 chapter 1 . 2/2/2006