Reviews for Goldtipped Arrow
Anime Chick344034 chapter 4 . 3/12
oOMG. I just got done reading Percy Jackson House if Hades. What intrigued me the most was the story of cupid and psychis. I had to find more about them. They were the first greek couple who actually had a hapoy ending. Im so happy I found your story. you write so good and descriptive. please write more because your story is the best I heard of this couple all day
Guest chapter 4 . 11/11/2013
Please, update!
kyoandyuya chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
oh please update this. i wanna see more how everything would unfold. ;)
Seangel16 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
It is often debated wheat her Eros is the God of Love or just the son of the Goddess of Love. Overall wonderful story.
Grace chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
Hi there! Well, the story seems quite promising. The most significant thing that I noted while reading your work was that you used the names of the mythical gods instead of RK's characters. Even though you wrote about the casting at the beginning of the chapter, I still had a hard time relating who was who.
Manoella Nascimento chapter 4 . 10/19/2009
I always loved greek myths and I loved your story. I hope you are still working on it?
lovette chapter 4 . 10/2/2009
please continue loving it
Mizuume chapter 4 . 9/26/2009
WOW.

You have an incredible gift for writing. You communicate the environment and the time period and the culture so perfectly that it's almost like the story was personally written by a person of that time.

Great, great, great stuff. I really hope you continue this story soon. Last night i had a random dream that psyche's house was attacked by aphrodite and i, an invisible servant, had to get her out of it.

(Strangest of all was that aphrodite came in the form of my mother in law... hahahaha!) No other fanfic has gotten into my head like that. You have a spellbinding, colorful, and picturesque style that i only ever read in published books.

Keep writing, you are extremely good at this.

Mizuume
yellowchocobo chapter 4 . 9/19/2009
At first I was very apprehensive about reading this fic, having read the original so many times. But definitely very well written! I enjoyed myself and even followed the livejournal link for a more "thorough" version! :)
kimi.the.water.spirit chapter 4 . 9/17/2009
wow I'm hooked! I love Greek myths! When I was in Latin we were constantly translating these stories from Greek to Latin to English and I was in love with so many of these stories you mentioned. This is a great story thus far and I liked the seen where Kaoru lost her virginity because your right it's not a quick easy process. What did the arrow do to Kenshin btw? Will Kaoru get to see him soon? I hope so :) Oh a side note you might really enjoy the book Helen of Troy by Margaret George her style is similar to your own. Anyway please update soon because this is one of my new favorite fanfictions!

-Kimi-chan-
VellaVee chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
I must say, you've differently got my interest with this story, I can not believe I'm just coming across this now

Its definitely hot (also read the LJ version hehe )

but its not just that, thats got my interest, the story is very well written and detailed! Believe it or not I actually called to see if they're any classes on Greek Mythology at my school haha, I wanna learn more! See what you've done, its a good thing tho of course! It doesn't help that I'm currently reading the Olympian series haha but of course that story is more 'kid friendly' then this one! Can't wait until your next update! Good luck writing!

Silver
Lucifer Hatter chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
Wow! i mean, hot damn! (i read the LJ version) that was wonderful my dear, and oh so sexy. thanks for making it more realistic, it is a little vexing when there is no sort of clumsiness or pain involved. i am very impressed with all your references, i also read oedipus rex. However, i'm no expert on it at all and still am fuzzy on it _" please update soon
lovette chapter 4 . 9/16/2009
please continue loving it
operacynic chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
Oh my gosh! It was about time for an update! ;P

And you didn't disappoint. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Brukaoru chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
I am so happy you are continuing this story, I love it! Great chapter. I enjoyed reading all the subplots and side stories.

Just a heads up in case you didn't know: The homepage link on your profile is broken. I was able to find the uncensored version of the story through your livejournal though, which you did an amazing job on! The tenderness to their love-making was wonderful to read. :)