Reviews for Fallen Angel
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Um... Will there be more? Been over six years, so should I still have hope there will be more?
Lyneel chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
your writing style is good and you sure can create the right atmosphere for the story - it kept me intrested right to the end and left wanting more ;) looking forward to reading more! :D
Forrest Edyne chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
I absolutely LOVE this stoy idea! It has so many possibilities, I can't wait to see where you take it next. Write more soon.
Pennatus chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is really good! I would love to see another chapter of this. Please continue
Kaizoku no Kazoku chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
I really like this story and hope you continue
TheLadyPendragon chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
oh yes this is definitely interesting enough 4 a second chappy! write more plz! believe me i check this fic all the time 2 see if its been updated but it never is(pout) n its been over a year so ... yea plz write more k? i no its selfish if im the only 1 interested but im hooked so maybe others r 2 but they r 2 lazy 2 review?
dawn257 chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
Great story. Were you reading 'David Pelzer' novels at the time? They're a great combination! When are you going to get another chapter up?
loki lee chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
This story is so awesome! You have to continue it! It so good. The story plot is incredible. Sorry, I'm very hypo (hyper?) after finally watching earthian on youtube.
zorra chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
Gasps! If you don't update this soon I'm going to die of suspence! OMG my poor sweat little Chihaya! I love this fic to death and can't wait to read more! My only sugestion is that you pust spaces between the paragraphs for easier reading. If you upload the document as HTML it should do it for you automaticly.
LilyPika chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i luv this story! plz make more chapters for it and continue writing!
Abigail chapter 1 . 1/1/2007
This story is really good. I can't really think of anything you could improve. I really hope you will add a few more chapters.
ash1980 chapter 1 . 12/30/2006
i really liked your story, i love to read the sad ones

keep up the good work
Kiira-san chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
You don't even have to beg! please keep going! I love AUs! Of course, Earthian itself is pretty AUish on its own...

But Anyways - you must update soon so I can read it!
wind dancer1981 chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
please update its been 9 months
sakura-dragonwolf chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
plz do another chapter this is a good fic..