Reviews for Defying Fate: Journey of the Offworlder
SlickRCBD chapter 40 . 2/6
It's been 7 years since you claimed you were not abandoning this fic and no updates. Are you sure it isn't abandoned?
redrovaredrova chapter 40 . 9/25/2013
So, it's been about six years since this story was updated. Whatever happened to "this story will not be abandoned"? It's rare to find a story filled with OCs that are actually likable...
Guest chapter 40 . 6/30/2013
Well yeah it's been a while huh? I told you I wasn't gonna abandon this fic, just that I had a lot going on, and playing WOW (World of Warcraft) takes up a lot of time when you let it, sorry about that I really am, on top of that I had a nasty nasty case of writer's block, but the creative juices seem to be flowing again and that's good. There isn't a lot left in this part of the story maybe eight to ten more chapters depending on how much content I get into each chapter. Again I'm not abandoning the fic, it might be a little while before I update again, but I am going to try to get antoher chapter out before this fic has another birthday, I might even get one out before New Years, but I'm not promising anything. Please Leave me a review I appreciate them and they do motivate me to keep going, I probably lost some readers by taking so long though. Until next time guys.
Golden Silver Kelina chapter 14 . 4/23/2013
Please dont tell me Zidane is a bad guy ik he's a mischievous kid
But dont make him evil and if he is a bad guy please tell me he'll turn good like beatrix did eventually
Guest chapter 3 . 4/23/2013
When r we getting to ff9?i thought zidane would be the main character
Guest chapter 30 . 11/26/2012
That ended up almost the exact same as the situation with Ron. The only difference is he knew something was going to happen but he didn't do a damn thing to prevent it. He had weeks to do something but he just kept putting it off. She could of killed the rest of the group and it would of been his fault for being a procrastinater. Also you really need to have him win a major fight without getting his body shredded or going into a coma. Love your story otherwise though. Very creative and interesting.
6foxtrot9 chapter 35 . 7/15/2012
Finally found it! First fanfic I ever read, was way back in 06! Pity its dead...
Shin1gam1 chapter 40 . 12/18/2011
Great Story!
temporary placeholder chapter 38 . 7/9/2011
Hey man just wanted to let you know that I'm still following this story and not going to give up on updates. (I've already reviewed the latest two chapters which is why I have to go back to 38) It's definitely my favorite FF/HP crossover and I've been very impressed with how you've tied together all of the various Final Fantasy plots into one, as well as making it cohesive with the HP storyline. It's turning into quite the epic and it would be a great shame to see a story with such potential go unfinished. I hope your personal/real life is doing well, and you should always put that before fanfiction. But that being said... please update!

Also, if you're looking for a beta, I wouldn't mind helping out.
Pokethat chapter 40 . 6/20/2011
its been almost 3 and a half years, its ad to seesuch a great story stopped in its tracks :(
AnAddictedReader chapter 27 . 12/1/2010
So sad that the author stopped updating his stories since this is so interesting.
PhoenixFTW chapter 40 . 12/1/2010
Good story. Shame it's dead, but I'll keep it on my Story Alerts.
AnAddictedReader chapter 38 . 11/6/2010
Notice: If anyone decidee's to take up this story (with or without the author's knowledge), can you pm me since I really do enjoy this story.
rajvir chapter 40 . 10/2/2010
this is an amazing sotry but when will you update it has been years are you even alive
AnAddictedReader chapter 39 . 4/26/2010
*sad face* you stopped writing; this was a good story too