Reviews for Infinite Insanity
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
Wow. This was so deep... I can barely wrap my head around it though it makes my heart ache. Extremely good writing! I could never do something like this. (I'm best with fighting action.)

The descriptions used were simply amazing. Something about a rainy night, a sick Krad and a broken Dark makes it a awesome combination. Bravo!
YayPenName chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
Wow, so pretty! I loved it.

At first, I didn't get the ending line and had to read it again. Um, blonde moment much? lol.

After I DID get it, tho', I sobbed like a baby. Ahahaha.

All in all, nice story! You're an amazing writer, I envy you.
SilentKiller1 chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
poor dark, so confused
Stormshadow13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
This was a great story, sad but very well written.
irishKaoru chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
I really liked this story. I am not a big fan of Krad/Dark but this one is going on my favs list.

"...he was taunting the endless pull of strings on his heart to keep on playing, wrenching to their waltz in four of give and take, love and hate, back and forth, heedless of the damage they caused to the fragile tissue." I love this line, very poetic!
Alioth chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
The BEST Dark/Krad fanfiction I've ever read. Be proud my friend, be very proud *claps*
kuriqa chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
this was really good! i have read your other ones and they're good too... but this one totally blew the others out of the water... i had an imagining of something similar to this... and yes it was because of book 4/5 whatever number it was... any way this was great... please update your other stories soon!
Frozen Mercury chapter 1 . 10/9/2006
I love this! Beautifully written, indeed-I can see why you're so proud of it. Keep up the good work!
Spectacles Fetishist chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
I love you. I love your fanfictions. I love that pairing.

Yet, it made me cry. /

Oh well, that makes it even better, I suppose. ;
Kyaroru-san chapter 1 . 8/5/2006
omg keep writing this absolutely rocks! you rock! DNAngel rocks! *spazzes uneccasearily*
Yanina chapter 1 . 8/3/2006
you are an excellent writer. it's a beautifully written piece.
scrawling purple ink chapter 1 . 4/23/2006
Oh my god. What a roller coaster of emotion. I could totally envision this in my mind. Wicked job.
Hiyusatsu chapter 1 . 4/8/2006
I can't belive I never wrote a review for this fic.

Just one word: Perfect.

You're GREAT!
doomsongsinger chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Love the oneshot. and I love the sad ending! Definately one of a kind. You're so right about the Dark Krad relationship in the manga.

So anyways, love the story bazillions! XP
0 chapter 1 . 3/23/2006
i hate these kind of fics

crap...all of it