Reviews for Peacefulness
PrincessRibbon chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
WAFF! X3 This was so adorable and sweet. I loved it And actually, in the manga Sheena does support Colloyd and so far in the OVA she is supporting it. So anyway, great job! Keep up the good work! )
Airship Canon chapter 1 . 3/25/2006
...kawaii!... It's instances like your fanfics (your fanfic make it seem that even Sheena supports Colloyd :-)) that prevent me from hating Sheena En Absolute. (I dislike sheena, she isn't good gamewise, and there's that Shelloyd pairing that I HATE with a passion that's not of this world)

Ahh... that was rather pointless... *is currently half-asleep*... just because the wings look like they're mana or energy doesn't mean that they are... the ficcy pointed that out... yay!... again... pointless...
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 1 . 3/10/2006
Aw! So kwai! Excellent! Seems to have a very minor bit of Sheelos in there, but a great short story anyway, and I enjoyed it a lot! Great work!
Wordsworth 13 chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
Wow, I don't think anyone's ever written something so heartwarming in so few words, I mean, short romance things tend to be very empty, but not this one. Very well done!
TheWhiteMonk chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
It would be impossible to tell if wings made of mana were ruffled, so that line is probably a code phrase for, "I wanna snuggle with you tonight." As for how he can touch them, she makes her wings (or at least her feathers) solid for one of her attacks right? Angel Feathers? So who's to say that she can't do it for a short period of time under normal circumstances? Just one last comment I think applies to all of your stories, !Como es Lindo! Cookies for whoever translates that.
Strawberry Eggs chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
I imagine it would be very difficukt to do any sort of sing-grooming seeing as they're made of energy/mana or whatever. Your hands would probably just go right through them.

But meh, who cares? Yet another adorable fluffy one-shot. I swear, I never get tired of that warm, fuzzy feeling. _
Rofl Master chapter 1 . 2/3/2006
Heh, I would have expected Sheena to go over and stab Colette, woot! Not, kidding. Man I was only kidding sheesh. And i only thought that because Sheena also likes Lloyd, and hey, don't be getting thoughts of me being a Shellyd fan, or I keele you, kill! You understand mister, or miss. I don't know, So you had better understand I'm a Colloyd fan, not a SHelloyd, if you don't, then I stab you too. Got that!

BB, and have a nice peaceful afternoon, morning, wtvr. you get my drift.

~KiraIrving~TosFan4ever~
Urby chapter 1 . 2/2/2006
How come I have this undeniable sinking feeling I should be writing faster? Either people beat me to things, or steal what I write. You just can't win.

Thought of Colette having rumpled wings and Lloyd fixing them makes my inner fangirl go EEII. But how could one tell, exacly, with energy wings?

Am I arguing video game logic again?

...Never mind.

I really should be talking to you more often. Bad me. I'll poke you soon.